Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
o, great descriptions in this chapter. Cool that the demon could experience Dean's memories by tasting his blood.
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
cool chapter. Interesting way to end it - what happened to the demon in the hawk? Dean is a Trickster!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
I'm liking this. Sam's so smart!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I'm intrigued!
Jadd chapter 51 . 10/11/2008
I've read this story and your other Dean/Coyote stories and they never get old. Please say you plan on writing more soon?
kirallie chapter 52 . 8/23/2008
Great work! If a little confusing to follow in spots. Glad they all managed to accept Dean adn Coyote in the end. SO all three are being hunted by other hunters?
Chiiyo86 chapter 52 . 8/22/2008
I've seen this story recced a few times and it's been on my mental 'to read' list for a while, but it was so long I hesitated. Now I've finally read the whole thing and that was totally worth it!

How to say that... That was so... wonderfully weird. Dean/Coyote works really well, and at the core of it all, the brothers' relationship shines brghtly.

Thank you so much for this fic!
Vain chapter 52 . 7/1/2008
This fic ate about 24 hours of my life. X3 And it was 24 hours well spent. I don't review a ton of fics, but this is one of the best I've stumbled across in the fandom. How could I resist?

The relationship between Dean and Coyote is fantastic and I was damned glad to see John back out of hell. And Sam is always love. The addition of Ellen at the end was also brilliant. I can't help but wonder if Hendrickson will ever find Dean's trail again, though. Questions for the next fic, right?

I think I'll wait a day to start the sequel, though. Let everything gestate a bit.

Thank you for writing this though. It's brilliant.
lucablue chapter 52 . 6/12/2008
I have treated your story like I have any good novel. Immersing myself any chance I could get, going over the details, rereading here and there and then finally, when the end was looming I put off the inevitable by reading slowly. I'd become so attached to this, I could see no possible way you could end this well.

But you did...even though my heart is in my mouth and a lump is in my throat.

Thanx for sharing this awesome piece of work - you are truly talented with your writing. Not only the intricacies of your plot but the twists and turns of each character, even the ones we think we know so well are so beautifully articulated.

I don't often stray into the "AU" but the world of Winchester that you created was truly worth it.

lb.
Taralupe chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
Two words...friggin amazing! This is possibly the best story I or anyone will ever read. EVER, no exceptions. Its now 4:30 am, I couldn't stop reading. I plan to re-read this a lot This story is epic, I bow before it! ...that was corny...I'm too tired to sound not corny it's 4:30 am! Worth every past-my-bedtime-second!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
So, I know this story is long since finished, but I like reviewing things I've read. Especially the good things. Like this fic. It's awesome.

My favorite line from this chapter: "Yep, it was the Apocalypse, all right. The End of Days. Dean Winchester just... giggled."

And just the idea that Dean is so goofy at all is just awesome.

The one problem I have with this story is that while it's very well written, and makes me laugh more than once, you keep spelling through as thru. I don't really get why you do that. It should be spelled through.

And there's an error in this part, too. "“Dean?” Dam put his hand on Dean’s shoulder and tightened his grip. Dean’s shoulder muscles were tight and Sam could feel the growl Dean was making vibrate up his arm, thru his fingers. His somewhat shaky fingers, as Sam tightened his grip even more, tried to rouse his brother out of this spell or trance or whatever the fuck this was."

-Princess-
StoryTagger chapter 52 . 4/23/2008
This was seriously a cool story. I'm glad I was able to see the end of this story. It would be awesome to read a sequel to it, though. I think my favorite character in this story was Coyote. He was like an older version of Dean, with all the same complications and a hell of a lot more power.
Juke21 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Your story "Dog Eat Dog" is truly amazing. I was hooked waiting for you to upload your chapters. I'm also a major fan of hurtdean, angstdean and brotherlydean. I look forward to your future stories and I hope you write more about Coyote and Dean. Congrats on a truly incredible story!

Jadd
lilgurlgreen chapter 52 . 3/19/2008
That was great! Winchesters on horseback is just..perfect!
Turquoise Girl chapter 52 . 3/15/2008
You're done! Apologies for taking so long to read and review. I can't tell you how much I'm relieved they all made it out safely. I definitely dug the thought of the Winchester brood on horseback. There was something wild and primal about it. The silent conversation between Bertha and Dean/Coyote was beautifully done. Exactly the right words. Hunter's lament. That's a nice phrase. Poor Bobby, worrying and everything. He summed it up bluntly and honestly. The stories he heard about the Winchesters were interesting, some of which could probably be expanded upon if you had the inclination. That one little detail about the things he kept from the other hunters was kinda bittersweet. All in all, I'm just flat in awe. This story has been one twist after twist, one fall after another. I really can't believe that it's done and over, though I am greatly anticipating the sequel. I still get shudders when I think about the Others. There was a recent werewolf movie made that was titled "Skinwalkers," but I didn't want to see it because of that one simple title. Superstition, I suppose. Well, I'll catch you later. Can't wait to see what you write next.

TG

Oh, and it's come to my attention that Dog Eat Dog is not on my favorites. Detail corrected. :D
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »