Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
windscryer chapter 52 . 11/22/2008
Holy. Effing. Crap-on-a-stick.

Dude. That was . . . Epic.

Like, *EPIC*.

I loved it from the start. Really, how could I not? Does it *get* much better than drugged!Dean?

I don't think it does.

But oh that was only the *beginning*.

I'll have you know I almost played hooky from work just to read this. Picked up the phone and everything. Barely talked myself back to reality, that *this* was fanfiction and I had bills to pay.

Just *barely*.

And I regretted it all day.

There is one thing in particular I *must* compliment you for.

You didn't get repetitive.

I have read so many stories that involve an epic battle that spans dozens of chapters and the one fatal flaw they all seem to have is that they peak too fast and have to keep repeating themselves because there's nowhere higher to go.

But you . . .

Oh *you* . . .

You inched up that climactic hill and wove a masterful tale of angst and love and action and justice and family and sacrifice and . . .

GUH.

JUST EFFING *GUH*.

I only wish I could mark this somehow to indicate that it's not just one of my favorites but in the upper ranks of my Top Ten Best Friggin' Stories Ever Effing Written So WHY THE EFF HAVEN'T YOU READ IT YET? list.

HOLY. EFFING. CRAP-ON-A-STICK, DUDE.

*does not have words to explain how much she fangirls you*

*feels wholly inadequate*

*esplodes from the awesomosity of you*

Maja

btw. luff coyote. gonna keep him in my closet, kay? :D
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
not only can he hear thoughts, he sees dead people and feels the earth turning? This is really good.
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
I really like the titles of your chapters:) So appropriate. Good chapter!
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
o, great descriptions in this chapter. Cool that the demon could experience Dean's memories by tasting his blood.
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
cool chapter. Interesting way to end it - what happened to the demon in the hawk? Dean is a Trickster!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
I'm liking this. Sam's so smart!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I'm intrigued!
Jadd chapter 51 . 10/11/2008
I've read this story and your other Dean/Coyote stories and they never get old. Please say you plan on writing more soon?
kirallie chapter 52 . 8/23/2008
Great work! If a little confusing to follow in spots. Glad they all managed to accept Dean adn Coyote in the end. SO all three are being hunted by other hunters?
Chiiyo86 chapter 52 . 8/22/2008
I've seen this story recced a few times and it's been on my mental 'to read' list for a while, but it was so long I hesitated. Now I've finally read the whole thing and that was totally worth it!

How to say that... That was so... wonderfully weird. Dean/Coyote works really well, and at the core of it all, the brothers' relationship shines brghtly.

Thank you so much for this fic!
Vain chapter 52 . 7/1/2008
This fic ate about 24 hours of my life. X3 And it was 24 hours well spent. I don't review a ton of fics, but this is one of the best I've stumbled across in the fandom. How could I resist?

The relationship between Dean and Coyote is fantastic and I was damned glad to see John back out of hell. And Sam is always love. The addition of Ellen at the end was also brilliant. I can't help but wonder if Hendrickson will ever find Dean's trail again, though. Questions for the next fic, right?

I think I'll wait a day to start the sequel, though. Let everything gestate a bit.

Thank you for writing this though. It's brilliant.
lucablue chapter 52 . 6/12/2008
I have treated your story like I have any good novel. Immersing myself any chance I could get, going over the details, rereading here and there and then finally, when the end was looming I put off the inevitable by reading slowly. I'd become so attached to this, I could see no possible way you could end this well.

But you did...even though my heart is in my mouth and a lump is in my throat.

Thanx for sharing this awesome piece of work - you are truly talented with your writing. Not only the intricacies of your plot but the twists and turns of each character, even the ones we think we know so well are so beautifully articulated.

I don't often stray into the "AU" but the world of Winchester that you created was truly worth it.

lb.
Taralupe chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
Two words...friggin amazing! This is possibly the best story I or anyone will ever read. EVER, no exceptions. Its now 4:30 am, I couldn't stop reading. I plan to re-read this a lot This story is epic, I bow before it! ...that was corny...I'm too tired to sound not corny it's 4:30 am! Worth every past-my-bedtime-second!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
So, I know this story is long since finished, but I like reviewing things I've read. Especially the good things. Like this fic. It's awesome.

My favorite line from this chapter: "Yep, it was the Apocalypse, all right. The End of Days. Dean Winchester just... giggled."

And just the idea that Dean is so goofy at all is just awesome.

The one problem I have with this story is that while it's very well written, and makes me laugh more than once, you keep spelling through as thru. I don't really get why you do that. It should be spelled through.

And there's an error in this part, too. "“Dean?” Dam put his hand on Dean’s shoulder and tightened his grip. Dean’s shoulder muscles were tight and Sam could feel the growl Dean was making vibrate up his arm, thru his fingers. His somewhat shaky fingers, as Sam tightened his grip even more, tried to rouse his brother out of this spell or trance or whatever the fuck this was."

-Princess-
StoryTagger chapter 52 . 4/23/2008
This was seriously a cool story. I'm glad I was able to see the end of this story. It would be awesome to read a sequel to it, though. I think my favorite character in this story was Coyote. He was like an older version of Dean, with all the same complications and a hell of a lot more power.
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »