Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
LeeMarieJack chapter 51 . 12/13/2013
If Dean just wasn't so stubborn maybe he would be able to see better. See what's really there, not what he thinks is there.
LeeMarieJack chapter 50 . 12/13/2013
Dean needs to win this battle. He needs to have his family back without fear. They just all need to stop whing about it all and just live.
LeeMarieJack chapter 49 . 12/13/2013
Let is get them all. All who have touched what they do not own. Let their thieving fingers shrivel. Let's wash they all away.
LeeMarieJack chapter 46 . 12/13/2013
John and Sam have a strange way of looking for Dean. They have to learn to accept Coyote if they want Their loved one back.
LeeMarieJack chapter 45 . 12/13/2013
Just what this story needed, another monster.
LeeMarieJack chapter 44 . 12/13/2013
Henricksen foiled again. The man simply can not accept the supernatural essence of the man he pursues.
LeeMarieJack chapter 43 . 12/13/2013
I liked the newscasts. They made me laugh. I bet the DOD would love to know how to make that big of a hole in the ground.
LeeMarieJack chapter 39 . 12/13/2013
Complexities arise. Is Coyote going to break down and save them all? Will Dean force the Old Man to behave? This should be a lot of fun.
LeeMarieJack chapter 34 . 12/12/2013
Wonderful. John Winchester's back. Did he bring his bad attitude with him? Poor Bobby is having one hell of a bad day.
LeeMarieJack chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
Let's put everyone back together again. The players are all over the field.
LeeMarieJack chapter 28 . 12/11/2013
Azazel thought he had won there for a minute, didn't he? Tricky old Man.
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
Welcome to Coyote. Let the old Man out. He should be able to help. Dean is Coyote and Coyote is Dean, no use trying to separate them.
LeeMarieJack chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Dean is still Dean. He is just more than that.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Complexity upon complexity mixed with Sesame Street, like the M&M's in the trail mix.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
I'm running as fast as I can go and still I am only touching the back end of that truck and I don' know where I am.
529 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »