Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
LeeMarieJack chapter 39 . 12/13/2013
Complexities arise. Is Coyote going to break down and save them all? Will Dean force the Old Man to behave? This should be a lot of fun.
LeeMarieJack chapter 34 . 12/12/2013
Wonderful. John Winchester's back. Did he bring his bad attitude with him? Poor Bobby is having one hell of a bad day.
LeeMarieJack chapter 36 . 12/12/2013
Let's put everyone back together again. The players are all over the field.
LeeMarieJack chapter 28 . 12/11/2013
Azazel thought he had won there for a minute, didn't he? Tricky old Man.
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 12/11/2013
Welcome to Coyote. Let the old Man out. He should be able to help. Dean is Coyote and Coyote is Dean, no use trying to separate them.
LeeMarieJack chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Dean is still Dean. He is just more than that.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Complexity upon complexity mixed with Sesame Street, like the M&M's in the trail mix.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
I'm running as fast as I can go and still I am only touching the back end of that truck and I don' know where I am.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
Let the two of them learn from each other. Coyote is old and he knows things, things that Dean doesn't want to face. When they melded together into a single creature it will be wonderful and frightening and unlike anything seen before.
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
What has Dean become? Is he dancing with Coyote?
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
All the world a zoo. Is that what going on here? Let's have a parade and line them all up, dogs, and chimps and broken children, all
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
And here we go again. Poor man. Dean slips through this fingers like a slick silver fish.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Hot time in town tonight. Time to let the boys loose. Let them tear things up a bit.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Let the boys free to do as much damage as possible. Let's fry a couple of punks and serve them up as the day's special.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
A long, confusing chapter but lots of fun to be had. Just riding the rollercoaster of animal possession and trying to guess who has a soul today.
522 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »