Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
All the world a zoo. Is that what going on here? Let's have a parade and line them all up, dogs, and chimps and broken children, all
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
And here we go again. Poor man. Dean slips through this fingers like a slick silver fish.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
Hot time in town tonight. Time to let the boys loose. Let them tear things up a bit.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Let the boys free to do as much damage as possible. Let's fry a couple of punks and serve them up as the day's special.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
A long, confusing chapter but lots of fun to be had. Just riding the rollercoaster of animal possession and trying to guess who has a soul today.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I love it if they strike a deal. Together they could rule the world and all the people in it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I skittered a little sideways there at the end of this chapter. I really don't understand who is in the madhouse. The girl is a trickster, I can see that, but which one?
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Where did he go? He left and Sam is alone. So not right.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Dean, learning to deal with the unseen becoming seen. A little bit overwhelming all at once.
sunkissedvampire chapter 52 . 11/26/2013
What a good story! There were literally moments where I had to take a break from reading because it was so heavy but I soldiered through. Wow! This is definitely going into my favs. There is so much to be said but I don't even remember half of what I had planned, the ending was so well done and I am so happy that the three are once more back together and kicking ass. It was awesome to read this chapter and find them snarking with each other once more like old times. Great job! 3
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I hope we get these nasty, oily things cleaned out soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Nice demon. Very talented and now beautiful too.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Cool. The murder of the possessed hawk was kind of sad but there is that old saw about breaking eggs to consider. I believe we are waiting for the appearance of a major character still. He's hiding inside Dean.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Small towns, you gotta love 'em. Who knows what festers in the hearts of whatever they are.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh, I love new monsters. I love the chase and the creature inside Dean. Let's all go to the party.
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »