Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
I love it if they strike a deal. Together they could rule the world and all the people in it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
I skittered a little sideways there at the end of this chapter. I really don't understand who is in the madhouse. The girl is a trickster, I can see that, but which one?
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Where did he go? He left and Sam is alone. So not right.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Dean, learning to deal with the unseen becoming seen. A little bit overwhelming all at once.
sunkissedvampire chapter 52 . 11/26/2013
What a good story! There were literally moments where I had to take a break from reading because it was so heavy but I soldiered through. Wow! This is definitely going into my favs. There is so much to be said but I don't even remember half of what I had planned, the ending was so well done and I am so happy that the three are once more back together and kicking ass. It was awesome to read this chapter and find them snarking with each other once more like old times. Great job! 3
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
I hope we get these nasty, oily things cleaned out soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Nice demon. Very talented and now beautiful too.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Cool. The murder of the possessed hawk was kind of sad but there is that old saw about breaking eggs to consider. I believe we are waiting for the appearance of a major character still. He's hiding inside Dean.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Small towns, you gotta love 'em. Who knows what festers in the hearts of whatever they are.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh, I love new monsters. I love the chase and the creature inside Dean. Let's all go to the party.
Tacny chapter 52 . 8/4/2013
Mighty fine story!
LucyK9 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Holy smokes! I have a list a mile long of things I should be doing but then I found this story. So screw the real world, you've pulled me in hook, line and sinker. :)

Injured Dean and Sam gearing up for a rampage...doesn't get much better than this! Thank you.
RenewedBlade chapter 52 . 3/11/2013
I loved this, even though I was a bit pressed for time so I had to skim through a little of it. Thanks for an amazing read!

Also, you mentioned in one of the earlier chapters that you read a supernatural meta about the boys' spirit animals. I'm really interested in reading that, do you happen to have a link or something? Thanks a load.

Cheers!

R.B.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 52 . 3/9/2013
I think I have never read such an amazing, detailed, researche fanfic before. This was just magical. 52 chapters of pure happiness for me. Angst, drama, mystery, gods.. It had it all.
And Coyote!Dean? Perfection.
I just don't know how to correctly express my amazement.
Nualaseamus chapter 52 . 12/23/2012
I found this story by chance long after you had completed it. I wasn't sure if I'd like it - the whole Dean as Coyote - but I loved it. Although there were a few grammar errors, they did not diminish the beauty of your story. Great storytelling and pacing, plus believable characters equals reading pleasure for me! Thank you.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »