Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
SciFiNutTX chapter 10 . 3/26/2007
Go Bobby! Gotta love Bobby!
BlackIceAngel chapter 10 . 3/26/2007
You made my sick day happy!

It does not always rain in Washington... just most the time.

Random: if you want something that could hunt Coyote, (he's a comic book character) but you could try Morlun, he hunted Spider-Man to try an suck out his life force.

Keep it up.
Luxorien chapter 9 . 3/20/2007
Bwahahahaha! That's my boy!

Awesome chapter.
Jennygeee chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Loved the whole bit with Lockridge, “…M’a freak…everyone who loves me... leaves me…” Now Dean is back in charge! Now the fog is clearing! Great chapter.
Jennygeee chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
Love the vision of Sam hugging Dean’s jacket like a security blanket! I think I understand a bit more. Now on to chapter 9.
Hazgarn chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
This chapter was excellent. The story is definately becoming one of my favorite ones on the site. The part where Dean started to regain control kind of gave me chills. The conflict between the two is wonderful.
wild wolf free17 chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
Aww, poor Coyote.

I'm lovin' this story. A lot.
DarkMind1 chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
Ha! Dean's back! Fight the power, Dean! Nothing can keep my man down.
SciFiNutTX chapter 9 . 3/18/2007

Can't wait for all Hell to break loose! Go, Dean!

Is he gonna make some pact with Coyote? Can they come to an understanding?

Really, really enjoying this!
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
Thanks for bringing my Dean back, and he's even better than before. I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm glad that Coyote got his butt kicked in that institution, that will teach him to mess with Dean. Awesome job, my confusion I think has been cleared up except for one thing, can Dean and Coyote share one body in harmony?

Alright, now all I need is for Sam and Dean to be reunited and kick some doggy butt!

By the way, loved the beginning scenes with John and the old house, very sad.

Update, I'm sending you cookies for such an amazing chapter!
quotient chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
I am so totally in love with this story, I have to say. Particularly in the battle between Dean and Coyote. I love how they're identical (being one in the same) but also so different...I mean you've written something really cool in that, you know?

I'm going to cheat a bit here and say I've pretty much followed all your stories up to now (and will, obviously continue to do so)...

But can I ask a question? Why do you spell through as thru? (stupid qestion, I know, but I'm curious)
BlackIceAngel chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
Hey I'm not as confused as I usually am!

That would be freakin funny (as the trick for lockridge) if in the middle on a session, lockridge would be like right up in Dean/coyote's face being a total ass about whatnot. Then suddenly of the drugged up stupor he expects D/C is full alert and doin' TK mind tricks. Mwaha, that would be sweet.
BlackIceAngel chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
...I'm still confused...but not so much as before.

okay, is: Dean in a mental hospital after shifting back?

is the other patient another trickster?

Where are you takeing this thing, I read it and I have no clue (which is a good thing) but it is very frustrating

(wasn't Meg exorcized back to hell?)
SciFiNutTX chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Excellent chapter! Update soon!

But - uh - how did Dean/Coyote wind up in a mental ward? With another trickster?

This story really has me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for more!
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Still kind of confused about the Ilimu and their plans plus where exactly is Dean? Your writing is beautiful, very descriptive and it flows well but I need some clarification.

By the way, suicide by fugly, very cute!

Update soon and I need my Dean back!
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »