Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
DarkMind1 chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Whoa...awesome!
BlackIceAngel chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Bravo! Bravo! more?

Poor Dean, the sounds would drive me nuts, and the ghosts. For some reason the spirits in the diner reminded me of crossroad blues, just lookin at Sam and then he goes all freaky demented.
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Dean must think he's going crazy!...He isn't, is he? Great chapter - I loved the descriptions of all the people in the diner, the dead ones and the live ones and all the noises Dean could hear. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Wow, so now it's Dean! Good chapter, now on to the next.
wild wolf free17 chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Oh, poor Dean. Lovely fic.
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Dean is _Coyote_? Awesome.
MistyEyes chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Aww, poor Dean! Being telepathic sucks. ;_; I bet Sam is freaked out of his mind right now, hahaa. I love how he keeps thinking about Marta Stewart for Dean's sake. Nice work!
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Wow, poor Dean, you really screwed with him in this chapter, nice job! I just love Sammy and his Martha thoughts, it cracks me up. Can't wait to see what you're going to do with all the dogs and poor Dean. Update again soon, thanks for the 3 chapters, sending you cookies!
Luxorien chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
COOL.
Whisper17 chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
So I'm ashamed to admit I almost skipped over this story... that would have been such a terrible mistake on my part! The plot's so interesting, with all kinds of twists and subplots. And a drugged Dean, that's a new read for me.

This story is fantastic! Hope you update real (stess on real!) soon! :D
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Wow that was an interesting chapter! What attacked the Ilimu? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Another good chapter. I liked the switch of POV between Dean and Sam. The whole sewer scene was very well done!
kimonkey7 chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Well, I just ran across this last night and I have to say, you've got me intrigued. I'm not someone who responds to chapters, usually...especially to readers I've not read before...but you've pushed several buttons, so I pushed the little one at the end of this chap.

You've got a nice flow to the story, an interesting, new voice to your writing - something casual I tend to employ in my own work and so I guess this stood out for me.

I enjoyed these first three chaps and am looking forward to more.

Thanks.
MistyEyes chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
So interesting. I really want to know exactly what's going on! Aww, poor little Deanie. I love how Sam is comforting him, though. Aweome job, more soon, please!
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
I love you! Thanks so much for the update, you rock! This chapter was awesome, thanks for the hurt/sick Dean and woried Sammy...its my drug of choice. Loved the angst and way too funny with Sammy envisioning Martha Stewart. Great writing!

Saurday is very far away, update sooner (please, giving you Sammy's sad puppy dog eyes-nobody can resist that face)
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »