Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
Hazgarn chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Made my day opening up with Bobby. I'm quite the Singer groupie :D
Nilah chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Twisted is good. I am definitely not complaining. This is one roller coaster ride. Did you do a lot of research for this piece, or do you have all these ideas just floating around in your head?

Whatever, just keep writing. I'll keep reading until I get brave enough to post mine.
DarkMind1 chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Cool! A Coyote!Dean. Sweet! Please update SOON!
SciFiNutTX chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
This is awesome! You'd better finish!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
I'm not sure how I feel about Dean being a coyote, I was loving the story but this may be too much for me. Is this going to be how the rest of the story goes or just a small section because I can handle strangeness in small doses.

Interesting concept...
BlackIceAngel chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
par usual, i'm confused, though things seem to be clearing up slowly.

I'z was just kinda wondering how everything will tie together, but your doing a great job so far.
Valtira chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Very complex story - so much going on at one time. Great story, need more of course.
Hazgarn chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
This update came right on time. I was just about to go and reread chapter 3, which was my favorite so far. I'm really loving this story. I can't wait to find out how this thing works itself out. Becuase it -has- to. Right?

...

Right?
MistyEyes chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Poor Sammy! Now, what's up with Dean? More soon please! Nice work on this chapter.
DarkMind1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
What's going on with Dean? I must know! Please update!
DarkMind1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Posessions are on the rise!
DarkMind1 chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Whoa...awesome!
BlackIceAngel chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Bravo! Bravo! more?

Poor Dean, the sounds would drive me nuts, and the ghosts. For some reason the spirits in the diner reminded me of crossroad blues, just lookin at Sam and then he goes all freaky demented.
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Dean must think he's going crazy!...He isn't, is he? Great chapter - I loved the descriptions of all the people in the diner, the dead ones and the live ones and all the noises Dean could hear. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jennygeee chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Wow, so now it's Dean! Good chapter, now on to the next.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »