Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
SciFiNutTX chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Excellent chapter! Update soon!

But - uh - how did Dean/Coyote wind up in a mental ward? With another trickster?

This story really has me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for more!
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Still kind of confused about the Ilimu and their plans plus where exactly is Dean? Your writing is beautiful, very descriptive and it flows well but I need some clarification.

By the way, suicide by fugly, very cute!

Update soon and I need my Dean back!
DarkMind1 chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Ooh, very good chapter. I feel so sorry for Sam, but the "Damn, since when did you become such a girl, Samantha?" was freaking hilarious! You capture the characters perfectly. And I'm hoping my Coyote!Dean will be okay! *cough, cough*
Hazgarn chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
Made my day opening up with Bobby. I'm quite the Singer groupie :D
Nilah chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
Twisted is good. I am definitely not complaining. This is one roller coaster ride. Did you do a lot of research for this piece, or do you have all these ideas just floating around in your head?

Whatever, just keep writing. I'll keep reading until I get brave enough to post mine.
DarkMind1 chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Cool! A Coyote!Dean. Sweet! Please update SOON!
SciFiNutTX chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
This is awesome! You'd better finish!
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
I'm not sure how I feel about Dean being a coyote, I was loving the story but this may be too much for me. Is this going to be how the rest of the story goes or just a small section because I can handle strangeness in small doses.

Interesting concept...
BlackIceAngel chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
par usual, i'm confused, though things seem to be clearing up slowly.

I'z was just kinda wondering how everything will tie together, but your doing a great job so far.
Valtira chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Very complex story - so much going on at one time. Great story, need more of course.
Hazgarn chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
This update came right on time. I was just about to go and reread chapter 3, which was my favorite so far. I'm really loving this story. I can't wait to find out how this thing works itself out. Becuase it -has- to. Right?

...

Right?
MistyEyes chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
Poor Sammy! Now, what's up with Dean? More soon please! Nice work on this chapter.
DarkMind1 chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
What's going on with Dean? I must know! Please update!
DarkMind1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Posessions are on the rise!
DarkMind1 chapter 4 . 3/9/2007