Reviews for Dog Eat Dog
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 52 . 3/9/2013
I think I have never read such an amazing, detailed, researche fanfic before. This was just magical. 52 chapters of pure happiness for me. Angst, drama, mystery, gods.. It had it all.
And Coyote!Dean? Perfection.
I just don't know how to correctly express my amazement.
Nualaseamus chapter 52 . 12/23/2012
I found this story by chance long after you had completed it. I wasn't sure if I'd like it - the whole Dean as Coyote - but I loved it. Although there were a few grammar errors, they did not diminish the beauty of your story. Great storytelling and pacing, plus believable characters equals reading pleasure for me! Thank you.
curve-goddess chapter 52 . 8/21/2012
really is one of the best stories on the website.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 52 . 8/15/2012
I think one of the fun things about this story, yeah I said fun, is that every once in a while I would read about how there would be a couple a chapters to go then 20 chapters later you'd say the same thing. Lol.

Absolutely loved this story, barking Condie and all. (Yes, after awhile and near the end I finally startied picturing a dog and not a barking Condie-head on a dog's body.) Angst was good enough that I wanted to jump into the story, shoot something then cuddle up to and pet a coyote named Dean, and I'm not talking three-legged Dean, I'm talking four. If you'd given o' boy a break, bow-legged cuddling would have been an option. I take that back, bow-legged Dean is always an option!

Anyway, awesome story, awesome writing. Now all you need is your own site to chronicle it all. ;0)
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 33 . 8/13/2012
Okay, have to stop for another short comment and say that the only thing that would make this even more poetic, symbolic, whatever, is if all this were happening in a Sam's Club which, btw, is a division of Wally world. Lol Yep. I'm thinking about the symbolic parallels of Wal-Mart/Sam's and Dean/Sam. That's "unique" midnight shoppers & membership rule followers compaired to an evening pool playing, beer guzzleing jokester & a procedural researching geek boy.

Okay so maybe this wasn't so short of a comment and *maybe* I'm over thinking the symbolism. Alright so there is no 'maybe' about it. Let's just say I've become fully invested in the story and its outcome and call it a day.

Feel free to block my reviews any time now *headdesk* No, I do not have ADHD! I'm just random like that.

Have I told you I really like this story and hope to find Dean becoming a good boy soon?
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 23 . 8/12/2012
Okay, it's official. Barkin' Condie has been solidified in my head. Ack! Lol
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
Ok, I have to take a break from reading this epic fic of yours to point out that b/c you named the dog Condie, every friggin time she's mentioned in the story an image of Condoleezza Rice barking at people pops in my head. So thanks. Thanks a lot. Yes, that would be sarcasim. ;-P

Otherwise fan-friggin-tastic job on the story! I sense a bit of a Koontz/King influence to your writing. Am I right? B/c you so far have totally shown some publish worthiness to your writing. I could see it even in the discriptive parts where I sometimes got a little lost but those were few and far between. Maybe you should consider contacting the SPN publishers and saying "Hey! Let me write one of the books! A reviewer demands it!" :0)
nancylou chapter 25 . 6/3/2012
Halfway through. Whoopie.

I just wanted to say that WeeDean made me cry. I just wanted Sam to disarm him and give him a hug.

Fudging John. *beats him silly* No wonder Bobby went after your ass with a shotgun.

Truthfully I do not think that John would have gone a whole month without acknowledging Dean. First of all, WeeSammy wouldn't allow it. Second, I don't think that John would have been able to handle Sammy for a month and hunt at the same time.
stupid-nickel chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Hey :) I wanted to say that i really like your story. I'm pretty hooked. I just wanted to point out something that bothers me. It's not a huge deal, but I'm a bit nitpicky :P You keep spelling "through" as "thru" ...I would just suggest going through things a bit more carefully before posting them. Thanks and write on! :D
Illucida chapter 52 . 3/15/2012
This story was absolutely amazing. I enjoyed reading it immensely; it has made the past few days of my Spring break very enjoyable. I'll have to go check out the other stories in this series now. Great job, truly.
Anise Nadiah chapter 52 . 2/4/2012
It's longer than any other fanfic that i used to read. but you know what, i didn't regret every seconds every hours that i spent reading this eventhough i didn't get enough sleep at night. Finds out that it's nothing like what i read before. What's more is that i am very happy to know that there's a sequal to this. I think i'm so in love with this cayote dean, u can consider me as a fan of him after this lol.

Kinda of late to stumble into this but i'm glad i am. Thanks so much for such entertainment. I like all the angst and the grandeur of how you make the scene when they confront azazel. Turns out so much better than the original series. It's genius how you wove the original episode and turn them into your story.

Last but not least, I'm so happy that john was back hunting with them again. Hope he didn't hate coyote that much. sometimes coyote seems too cute ;)

Well, I'm off to anything coyote dean related from now on.
Ms. Unlucky chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Me likey me likey! :D
XspriteyX chapter 52 . 11/20/2010
That was hella stroy full of emotional ups and dowsn and the nail biting excitement just PHEW, I LOVED it though, it was well written, the plot line unique, the trickster coyote (Well who doesn't love a good trickster?) and the finale with boys on horses! Nice! :D Bobby's involvement was great as he's usually overlooked, and bringing John back wow. Great work!
Dark Irony chapter 52 . 9/22/2010
I love this story. So much so that I managed to read it in two days, around a full university schedule. Thank you so much for your gift to Supernatural fanfiction, and happy season six premier on Friday.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 52 . 8/9/2010
DUUUUUUUUDE, awesome! Sorry I didn't comment til now, but I have a strange form of OCD that makes me do the weirdest things. Loved the story!
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »