Reviews for Elemental
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/29
very imaginative. Though I don't see how most those things can be seen as
visions, sounded more like seeing auras in some cases
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
holy crayola crayons that was amazing. i loved the way u wrote it, it made it that much better!
myselfonly chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I hope you feel all warm and squishy about it, but I've just signed up for an account specifically to rate this.

Marvellous and wonderful and various other suitably positive adjectives.
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wow. I like this story. I also like the idea of Sam leaving to protect his family. It's so Winchester of him. Thanks for making this story it was beautiful.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Kicks ass story idea! Excellent work
Motherlyclucker chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is really good. I had a weird dream too, but last night.

Me: Hey, so where's Percy?

Unknown Dream Person: He probably went to go plant some more mice on the battlefield.

Yeah, my dreams are on crack.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I know it's been a while since you penned this story, but that was amazing. The imagery was vivid and haunting. Beautiful.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
"Only this time, the world refuses to shift back."

I'd loved to read more like this, it was beautiful
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
This has to be one of the most amazing reads that I've had the pleasure to stumble across in an age. Beautifully descriptive, filled with imagery so vivid and burning that I think I am still trying to absorb it in all its fine detail. Amazing stuff.
Annonie chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Great Job. I loved the imagery.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Very cool. Hey, your dreams are better than most of the ones I have. Catch ya on the flip side.
LazarusLady chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
WOW. I love this. The whole thing, the progression of it, the specific visions. Lovely. The description is wonderful and, importantly, there's enough plot to keep it from being weighed down by excessive descriptive detail.
Harrigan chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I confess, before I read a story, I peek at the reviews to see if they are coherent (and best of all, when someone I admire from afar comments on it). I saw gem's review and knew this would be worth my time! This was amazing, and lyrical and poignant and unique! Hope to find more from you!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I really enjoyed this one shot. The creative muses must be out, I've read two good one shots today! Good thing you took a break from grading, because this was well done.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Chilling and haunting and seamless and beautiful all at once. I'm a bit stunned, brain careening around, trying to sort through the images you've painted, balance them, commit them to memory.

I think I like your dreams. And your grading-avoidance techniques.