Reviews for Harry Potter and the Enemy Within
Loving the story!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 19 . 8/17
Beautifully written!
JarODirt chapter 19 . 7/8
Holy crap. Amazing story man. Fan fiction gold.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 19 . 6/24
It is truly a testament to your writing abilities that I managed to re-read this old favorite in only a night. I had forgotten just how true to character you managed to stay in this story. It is probably one of the few that actually succeeds in doing so. It's not an exaggeration for me to say your Snape is the best I've ever read (and I've read many!). It's so frustrating in fanfiction when he takes to Harry too quickly. He's our beloved git for a reason and anything else would be unbelievable. So thanks for treating his dark, broody, hard-to-love nature with the care it deserves! You have truly created a masterpiece here, and I am beyond excited to go relive Chained Souls!
This is the best story I've ever read.
InYuJi chapter 17 . 6/13
Seeing how determined Snape is with helping his Snakes, it's really heartwearming. His past mistakes and experience alone gives him the empathy for the fear and despair that the younger Slytherins are doomed to face. Even though, I've already finished this story and the sequel, I still recall this scene the most.
E-Vector chapter 18 . 6/9
This is so different from canon, yet it's the most amazing scene and is a big reason I'm returning to read this fic again. Thank you for this.
John.lennon chapter 19 . 4/5
Nice fanfic... Had fun reading.. Thanks
GREAT job! Loved this! ;)
Floorhv chapter 19 . 3/18
I know it's like 9 years after and I have got no clue if you are ever gonna read this, but what an amazing story!
Anna chapter 19 . 3/18
I just reread this and have to tell You, that I adore this story! Any Chance that to find the Sequel One Day:)? Thanks for an Amazing Journey!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
very well written story
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
I'm having my term exams this week, but I still kept reading this because it's so awesome! And I'll be reading the sequel as soon as I can! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
cvt_odr-cxfxckutdres gyf gyuryud fu-r .
EverydayClumsy chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
I don't even... They all need a psychologist, if not a longer stay in a mental hospital. And I mean all, Harry, Snape, Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione. The only whole Wizarding World.
*clicks next*