Reviews for Harry Potter and the Enemy Within
mullingarofniall chapter 19 . 5/9
Okay, this is officially severitus-canon.
I love the fact that neither Snape nor Harry get softer or change behaviour out of the blue. Now I'm reading the sequel, thank you for writing this
guest chapter 19 . 3/19
Very well done. You not only wove an entirely believable and entertaining tale but used some points from ~later~ in canon, e.g., Snape's position and Harry-Ginny, that were far from certain at your time of writing. Characterizations were excellent. There were also ~far~ fewer English errors than most. All in all, very satisfying. High kudos!
guest chapter 1 . 3/18
Congrats! for devising a plausible reason to give No. 12 to Lupin. Good idea and unique AFAIK. Ditto for the blood-wards' uselessness against a resurrected TMR.

I probably won't review very much since it greatly slows the reading, but this looks now like a better fic than most.
furr chapter 1 . 2/14
not on chapter one, but I'm posting via desktop.
Love the relationship between Harry and Snape, love the tidbits of everyday life at Hogwarts, I can't wait till it's night and I can finally read another chapter
gabumon7 chapter 19 . 12/16/2021
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/26/2021
This was absolutely delightful!
wizardfantasy chapter 2 . 8/28/2021
I just don't find it realistic snape poisoning harry and then duelling him...it all seems too much OOC
Tristemente100 chapter 19 . 5/14/2021
SO GOOD
omg this story had me hooked ur awesome, thank you for this
3 chapter 3 . 5/11/2021
:O
3 chapter 2 . 5/11/2021
ooh
3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
oooooh Interesting premise
Saphira Veera chapter 2 . 5/4/2021
I don’t know what Im expecting from this fic but so far I am appalled at Snape’s behavior! Locking him up after poisoning him? Even if it’s not fatal, it was pretty nasty of him to do so. I don’t know how I feel about this...
thatemomathkid chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
Wow this story... so so so good! Definitely one of my favorites
lonely-little-ghost chapter 19 . 11/28/2020
This was the best fic I have ever read for sure! You are so talented, and the relationship between Harry and Snape went exactly as I imagined it! Can't wait to read the sequel
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2020
Well, I was wrong about Ryan, and why does your writing make me more emotional than She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's did?