Reviews for Harry Potter and the Enemy Within
A truly great story! You certainly have my respect.
Not often have I seen characters that well portraited.
Tumbs up! Please continue your work, regardless if it's a fanfiction or not.
I reckon you would be a great author.
Sincerelly, a guest.
gabriel42 chapter 19 . 4/1
Merlin's beard, Theo, this is amazing! Can you buy this in print? Your writing is just outstanding. The characterizations are spot-on; you can really hear the characters' voices. And it's not just the protagonists, either; everybody is there in the story. The level of depth that you built into your version of the world makes it so much richer, for instance the backstory with Snape's 'betrayal', and even just the little things like different spells and potions... And then there's the plot - this is basically a full-blown novel in scope! And of course the drama and the mystery and the romance and a little comic relief and so much character-driven conflict, oh my!
Thank you so much for writing this! It has been an incredibly enjoyable way to have a Saturday afternoon inexplicably evaporate :)
Amazing fic! I was actually hating on ryan for acting so selfish and self serving but this last ch made me love him lol very well written oc as well as fic!
SeaTurtle77 chapter 19 . 2/11
Aaaah this was the best story I've ever read!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
Great story. On to part 2.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
So far I have to say...this story is amazing. You have the characters' personalities right. They don't feel OOC at all.
Lola Krantz chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
Marvelous chapter!
silverangel116 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Loving the story!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 19 . 8/17/2016
Beautifully written!
JarODirt chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
Holy crap. Amazing story man. Fan fiction gold.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 19 . 6/24/2016
It is truly a testament to your writing abilities that I managed to re-read this old favorite in only a night. I had forgotten just how true to character you managed to stay in this story. It is probably one of the few that actually succeeds in doing so. It's not an exaggeration for me to say your Snape is the best I've ever read (and I've read many!). It's so frustrating in fanfiction when he takes to Harry too quickly. He's our beloved git for a reason and anything else would be unbelievable. So thanks for treating his dark, broody, hard-to-love nature with the care it deserves! You have truly created a masterpiece here, and I am beyond excited to go relive Chained Souls!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
This is the best story I've ever read.
InYuJi chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
Seeing how determined Snape is with helping his Snakes, it's really heartwearming. His past mistakes and experience alone gives him the empathy for the fear and despair that the younger Slytherins are doomed to face. Even though, I've already finished this story and the sequel, I still recall this scene the most.
E-Vector chapter 18 . 6/9/2016
This is so different from canon, yet it's the most amazing scene and is a big reason I'm returning to read this fic again. Thank you for this.
John.lennon chapter 19 . 4/5/2016