Reviews for Harry Potter and the Enemy Within
TheAzreal chapter 19 . 7/8
I loved it! I read it all the way through in one evening. It's an incredible story.

I loved a lot of things about the fic. The tight plot, the character interactions (absolutely everyone's voice was pitch-perfect), the long bumpy road to reconciliation and forgiveness. You have a keen grasp of human interactions. It never felt overdone. But one little thing stuck with me through the entire fic.
When Remus scolded the golden trio for being almost being late to get on the Hogwarts Express, he sounded just like a mother. I liked the way you described the process of them having the best intentions of being ready but not quite managing it. I've seen that interaction from both sides now. Are you a parent or a teacher?

Thank you for writing. I'm off to read the sequel.
shookenuppepsi chapter 19 . 7/4
How the heck does this story not have thousands if reviews? It's wonderful and it's such a shame I haven't read it before now. I love how you don't make Snape a cuddly sugar plum and you don't make Harry a whiny victim as is often the case. Very nice writing and I look forward to the sequel.
egypt-gypsie chapter 19 . 6/24
This was a wonderful story! You built up the relationship between Severus and Harry perfectly. I also love how you managed to keep several characters rather ambiguous (Ryan, and Pembroke come to mind). Keeping the reader guessing, and not making a character so obviously on one side is a sign of excellent writing!

One of the most glaring errors I see in quite a few stories with Severus as a main character (and this one is a deal-breaker for me if the box isn't ticked), is keeping him in character, while expanding his personality and character. And you did this flawlessly. Bravo! I particularly enjoyed the conversation that Severus had with his Slytherins. The only thing that I was a little disappointed about was that there was no duel between Ryan and Severus (this clearly would have not happened out of provocation from either character, but a planned duel in the DADA class would have made sense, as a demonstration.) I did enjoy the Harry/Severus duel and was delighted to see Harry utilize hand to hand combat after his wand was taken.

Off to read the sequel!
jenny chapter 19 . 4/7
Wow, this was amazing! I stayed up until four in the morning because I had to finish it! About to start on the sequel :)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 19 . 3/22
This was so amazing! You really captured the characters perfectly! Many stories end up making Snape out to be too nice, and allow him to fall into the mentor position too swiftly - but yours was perfect! Really well done, and quite an amazing story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
lemon-rind chapter 19 . 3/20
Well, I think this is the first time I've honestly felt while reading a fanfic like Snape was the suitable grey character that I always believed him to be. Thank you.
wrappedinharry chapter 15 . 3/11
Everyone was wondering how Malfoy knew about What happened to Snape; could it be that his DE father somehow got word to him?
fuji chapter 19 . 2/1
Dear author, your fic is actually perfect! The best thing after The series itself. Characters are greatly descripted. Thank you for such a gift)
ArgentNoelle chapter 19 . 1/23
Oh my goodness. I don't know what to say about this fic-it's a brilliant pastiche. Everyone was in character, the writing style felt like Rowling's, and the pacing was spot-on. I loved how you continued the thread introduced in OOtP with Snape and Harry and took it the other way, while still keeping Snape in character and nasty as ever. Basically this is the awesomest story ever and I'm excited to see what happens when I read the sequel.
Emememe chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
This story was beautiful. The plot seemed well though out, and the writing style felt professional, and very close to jk rowling's to be honest :) I felt like I was reading a real hp book (the story was certainly long enough!) and I enjoyed every second of it. Now I'm off to read the sequel!
Potterhead chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
I loved this story and am definatly reading the sequel! I love how much you sounded like JK Rowling while writing.
Snily4evr chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Awesome fic! You are an AWESOME writer!
SummerRyne chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
Wow. This is one of the best Harry Potter fanfictions I've had the pleasure to read. I couldn't put it down. Wonderfully written. Excited to start the sequel!
Mind'sEye4 chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
I've really enjoyed reading this story, I look forward to reading the next!
Mmerlin chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was one of the best HP stories I've ever read. I love all the detail about Occlumency/Legilimency that we don't see anywhere else. I love how you keep Snape in character (for the most part) and I love how you've stuck with JKR's Harry. I legitimately cried at the funeral because it was unlike anything I've read. It was the perfect mix of happy and sad (because really, what else could you expect at a Weasley get-together even if it is a funeral). Thank you so much for writing this. Off to the sequel!