Reviews for Defoliation
Wardah Sakura chapter 1 . 9/5
You should continue this story
Minhua chapter 1 . 5/17
I like this story very much pls update! :) (can't stop reading this story every day)
StarElsie chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Aly chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Continue. Continue. Definitely continue. Pretty please!
nevertheless27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
i'm really interested on what's going next... please update :D
Lily chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I just read another one of your stories, it's a shame this one has been on hold for so long. It would be great if you found the time to finish it. :) I'm becoming a fan!

xoxo Lily
More please chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I must say that you write the best historical fan fictions. I have read your other ones as well! I read this and it intrigued me. You have such beautiul imagery and I really believe that this could make an awesome story. I especially love that you don't do the perfect happy ending crap that everyone else does. Other peope have pseudo-drama. You create real drama that makes me scream and cry. Please, please continue this story!
emachookie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
From what I read about this empress (wikipedia) she was infirtile and Emperor Wu of Han lost his love for her. Then she tried to win him over again using witchcraft and all those things. Soo... Yeah.

You really have an amazing talent for historical fiction. I don't really kow much about Chinese history and stuff like that so it's cool that I'm learning while I'm enjoying myself! Great fic, hoping to see an update :)
LoveLittleWolf chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Please update!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I should say, you really have a talent for historical romance. Normally, I'll find it boring but with you, your works are just awesome. :)

Thanks for writing!
yukikohiwatari chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
please please please please please please please pretty please with a cherry on top, continue this story D: I'm in looooooooooove and its written so well, I'm like yor fan now D:
akadabra-kaching chapter 1 . 12/14/2010

is this the "faded love" between couples?

you should definitely continue this!:DD
anqelwinqs chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
*sOo continue!it's soO interesting!please*
paina chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
pleease continue with the story
arirido chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
It's been so long since I checked into your profile page for updates and lo and behold, 'Through the Looking Glass' was updated. Received a huge (but pleasant) shock which leads me

A story set in the feudal japan was a good enough treat, this will most definitely be the extra cup of haagen-daaz which is more than often unattainable (to me, anyway). There is so much potential to this story and I would really love to see how you play this one out. on that note, YES! please do continue! :D