Reviews for By the Light of the Moon
Invader Ivy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This story is surprisingly cute for a Saix story
Gensou no Sekai chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I find it very cute when that little sister, Moon, want him to tuck her in bed. If only it happen for real, Saix, if only.

Really interesting how he brought both his girl, Selene, and her little sister to his home. Interesting indeed.

Great job there. Now to Axel's
LeakySneakyOprichniki chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was a great one shot. Good job. :D
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow. I am very surprised, in a good way. This story was great! It was excellent, and it really took me back with it's plot and such. In a way, it made me think of the book Blood and Chocolate. This was really great, and I really thought that the literal animalistic qualities were very authentic and amazing.
Visionen im Spiegel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
the silver wolf demon's OC, Selene, did a good job to be with Saix.

Now that makes a good SaixOC!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awesome! I liked the wolf references, since wolves are one of my fave animals. I really liked this OC too, since she was both a protector and a huntress. Also, it's the perfect personality type for Saix. Really liked this, especially the idea.
Jordan Whitefang chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
XD Awesome. This is going to be one of many reviews. This is the third time i;ve read this and i never get tired of it. Fantastic! XD
IKillFangirls4Fun chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow. Just wow O/O
Raklortin chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great story! I've read your Vexen and Demyx . . . . Oh, and your Luxord stories, but I have recently enjoyed reading Saix stories! It was very well written, and so . . . yeah!
Kendran chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
O.K. now that was a great story. Great sturcture, good timline, staying very true to the characters. However, I didn't care much for owning of a women, but I'm a women activist, so that's just me. Your view on wolf sociaty was superb, and made for a very intresting tale. Keep it up.
Roxas4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I loved all of the imagery, especially comparing Selene and Saix to wolves
Shebakune chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Even though Saix was a challenge, you proved you could handle it! Very nicely done. The OC was the wolf-boy who wanted Selene for himself, I'm presuming. Can't wait to read the other stories in this series.
Pierides chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Saix, who would have thought! This is spectacular! I loved it! The drama and romance were perfect! Keep up the awesome work!
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I love ya know this story made me .Off to read more
BloodSkye chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
YAY! Axel is awesome. So is Demyx. And is Roxas going to be in this or is he going to have Namine?