Reviews for Phantom Zone
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Another great chappie! XD Keep up the great work!
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
SWEETNESS! Keep up the great work!
DPcrazy chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Very, very dramatic.
dizappearingirl chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Not bad! Not bad at all. I'm definitely hooked now. What will Team Phantom do? Spill the secret that pulled them together in the first place? Hide it and try to reach the Phantom Zone on their own?

What about poor Danny man! Has he "lost" his human identity? Has he forgotten he's half human? Already Jazz saw some signs of it so is that just what's happening naturally or did his being decimated and reassembled accelerate the process? PLEASE TELL ME he gets it back! Phantom is not amazing without being both Phantom and Fenton! HECK YES! _

Till the next!

Aquawyrm chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Uh-oh. Why do I get the feeling that the Fenton Finisher scrambles hybrids badly enough that the FIRST thing to return is the ghost persona, and the human persona gets a bad case of amnesia?

Also, as Danny is from another plane of existance, he's sure to be able to pull some tricks that these things won't expect. Not that they'll do anything he's used to, either, but still...he's Danny Phantom. Definitely the "never say die" type...which means that he'll keep fighting and fighting...

And are the whatever are coming after hims going to be interested in the taste of ectoplasm? Hey, maybe they're not even hostile (yeah, sure, when has THAT ever happened?).

I like it, I like it!

Update? _
Rya Starling chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
This is good! I wanna see what happens to danny update soon
Youngbountygirl chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
Looks like Danny's in real trouble now.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Oh, nice casting choices! I didn't know a few of the actors, but hey, they look good at the very least. I'm not such a huge fan of Goodman for Jack, but I guess it could work. Personally, I've always thought Stephen Tobolowsky would make a good Lancer. For what it's worth.

Sorry, this casting stuff intrigues me…

~Esme
Erratta chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
I like your theory on ghosts. It makes sense, though I doubt you're the only person to come up with it. I do like the way it was phrased in Jazz's voice, though, and how that scene smoothly opened up another plot line / concern for this story.

The multiple plot lines are nicely interwoven so far, and I can't wait for another update of this. Great characterization all round, and nice job on the new Fenton Inventions.

~Esme
SamZ chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
This is getting good! Kerp up the good work!
dizappearingirl chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Interesting theory. I wonder how much thought Butch and them put into that. Probably not so much but you never know!

Oh...this is not so good. Poor Danny man. I eagerly await to see how Team Phantom deals with this!

Lil chap welsh nd proud chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
WOW m8_Mazin fic so far_hope you can update soon :D
dizappearingirl chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
_ Yay!

So...I'm concerned about Danny and it looks like Maddie will discover that soon. Sam and Tucker not so early...darn. But what will Maddie do? How will she make the connections? What will Sam and Tucker say once they realize Danny's gone (possibly courtesy of Maddie). Ooh, I'm intrigued!

Youngbountygirl chapter 4 . 10/19/2007
I like this story and Vlad calls Jack an idiot lol heck he couldn't figure out that Jack was going with Jazz to the spa and Maddie would stay home. At least Danny thinks of an alternative plan. I hope Danny can get out of his situation he's in or better yet, tell his parents already before he gets hurt even more.
Evelyn Lucia chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
*tilts head to side in cat-like fashion* red glow? I'm confused, but hopefully the next chapter will explain it :) I like the story so far, it's got depth, I can't for what happens next :)
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »