Reviews for Phantom Zone
dizappearingirl chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Uh oh. Phantom, meet the Phantom Zone! Heh heh. That really can't be good. What's gonna happen when they realize that Danny is gone too? HMM? Will his secret be exposed? Will he make it back? Course he will! He's DANNY PHANTOM! He's so amazing!

SO, this is nicely written, in character, and interesting. What will happen next?
pearl84 chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Ekk! What did Maddie just do? And Vlad! I can't believe that's what he was planning! ...it didn't come out that way at all though. Now what is he going to do? He just caused the teen he wants as a son to vanish and I'm sure that's not a good sign! I'm not following your casting comment at the end...are you just saying it would be these people you could imagine playing the dp characters? Anyhow, awesome job! I can't wait for the next piece!
Dagzar chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
0.0 Why does this fic have more reviews? Im impressed, you have got me hooked. Poor Vlad, his plan was ruined with Maddie coming instead of Jack and now Danny has disappeared right before his eyes.

Im rather curious of this 'Phantom Zone', so i'll wait until you update again. So update again soon OK?

Cheers!

-Dagzar
xDarkAmethyst chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Wow, this is great! I don't see why I never checked it out before. Keep up your great work, can't wait for the nect chap!
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
I like it. :D So far the perspectives haven't been confusing at all. You've got the line separation so it makes it a whole lot easier. I can't wait to see more!

I do feel sorry for Danny. Making a decision for college is hard enough without all of his added responsibilities. That's a real obstacle he's going to have to face later on unless Amity Park suddenly gains this amazing Ivy league college out of nowhere. ; But I'm glad you're dealing with the issue. It's one of my favorites to think about.

Great job!

-UR :-)
pearl84 chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Poor Danny, it's so unfair for him to have to sacrifice his future for Amity... poor kid. The more I read the more I wonder what Vlad is up to, but I guess that's your intention. But it seems his plans might not go as planned considering the note was not given to Jack and Maddie now found it...cliff hanger...I look foward to the next piece!
Marburusu chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Nice, very interesting so far. I hope you update soon. )
pearl84 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Interesting begining; it is very well written too. I love plots with Vlad so I can't wait to see what happens! I had the same problem with an irrational obsession with DP and I too decided to write a fanfic...made it worse lol! Hopefully you have better luck then me. Anyways really cool story. I look foward to your next update.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3