Reviews for Nobody's home
quwira chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
good story!

one thing though, at two points you repeated the same sentence twice.

please update soon!
MoonPrincess9210 chapter 5 . 11/12/2008
Suggestion for story: Maybe mels so strong cause somethin bad happened to her in the past and she became stronger for it? Anyway nice storyline!
Sugar144 chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
I love your story! I think it's true to who mel probaly is on the inside. Please update!
WeirdDolly chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
OK, I have to say that I really hope you might want to continue this story. It's awesome and really well written. Think about it.
soccerchick8 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
please update if your still doing this story and please add Melissa/Jackson
Serendipity545 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I enjoyed the new take on Mel. Just one word of advice. EDIT. Please. It makes the story so much more enjoyable if there is proper grammer. It doesn't take that long to look over a document. And it also helps if you put a line of asterisks or something inbetween the story and where you are writing to us. But that's just me. The story is lovely, keep it up. Serendipity545
BobWhite chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
Please go on with this story.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Please go on with this story. It is going sumwear!
Hurt inside and out chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
MORE! I like the story and really want to know what heppens next. Maybe she could have been out there for three days and that was why she was at a loss for strength. It makes sence as if you don't eat for long periods of time your body starts eating away at your fat cells and then muscle, which would also explain why she was weak.

Well, keep it up, i look forward to reading your next chappie!
Song Of The Sparrow chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
i think this story views melissa in a different light. I like it, Melissa is supposed 2 be a do-gooder and never of experienced any kind of pain in her life. I think this story explores a different side of mel(very different!).

But i'm enjoying this story and i hope you'll continue it (never those people who say ur trashing mels rep, its imaginitive to try and see a character in a different light).

-FtLouieLuver
WeirdDolly chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
You gotta update soon. I love angst
melissa chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
good can't wait
melissa chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
!This story is you going to put Jory,Captine Russel,and the other guys name (i can't spell it)
melissa chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
I think the story is really good.
boogotu chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
great! cant wait for thenext one
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »