Reviews for PostEp: Brother's Keeper
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
Elaine chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Ok, so I haven't actually seen this episode yet, but I still liked your fic. Major kudos for writing it under the circumstances you do. I love this line: "Because we haven't found the right time to tell Captain Ross." It made me giggle.

Of course every episode should be shippy. :-) Or most of them, at least.
superfelix chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Bobby and Alex into a relationship...yes I love these fics. And I need them so much. I like how Alex comforts Bobby. Bobby is so sad, he need someone, who is with him and this one should be Alex.

Thanks
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Just reading through some old fanfic and found this one. Very nice!
gorengal chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Sad but cute at the same time. Nice job. And congrats on the baby. :)
The Confused One chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
:D Make me grin why don't you? LOL Seriously, this story made me happy, and I can see it. Poor Bobby and Alex. But why exactly did they have to get permission? I really don't think it's against regs for them to get together anymore. Anyway, this totally felt like them. I can picture it, and I like it. :D I can't wait to see what you come up with for that M/C story. :D
Clue Impaired chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You did darn well for having a newborn and all that entails. Congratulations on both the story and the baby. Just remember it all gets easier.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Loved this, open-ended though it was.
ilyahna chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
the phrase "make every episode shippy" says it all. one has to try, as the material isn't there.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
okay i was all set to review...and the logan wearing a wedding ring...floored me! do you know where i can see a cap of this? I have to see that ring...

Sassy
cheersbabe16 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aww that was cute...and congrats on the baby! I love babies lol )
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was sweet.

Now, you must tell me, did you really see a ring on Mike's finger?
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
AH HA! I KNEW I wasn't the only one who saw that! Very cute little postep.
The Mominator chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
First-congrats on the baby

Second-Nice job. I enjoyed it.