Reviews for I Loved You
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Wow! I loved it! So twisted! Yet so hot! I hope you more of these kind of stories.
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
that was so sad T_T but i rly liked it
damselwish chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this was beautiful hot and oh so sexy

i really loved it and when others said it was one of a kind they were speaking words of truth.

that was an amazing one-shot

its as if you deliberately set out to make everyone's day awesome

thanks for this

was good

XD

realy good
Alex Ranger chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I knew I wasnt the only one with an emo side ya I is happy... or not? Hm... anyway I loved you story it was supper good.
Ulla-Britta chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
...I'll just pretend he just passed out. .
Kira chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh, and my english sucks. _ Sry about that.
Kira chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aww : It was sad though, and I don't mean like in pathetic P: Really liked your story, even though I'd liked a happy ending.
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I absolutely loved your oneshot. Don't worry, it's alright you killed Sasuke off. It was actually more interesting that way. I really enjoyed how you portraid them too. All in all, it was fantastic. Thank you VERY much for writting it. Your story is one of a kind and I know what I'm saying (reading ItaSasu 24/7 after all).
HypnoticAmbience chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i absolutley love the way your mind works...and It was really refreshing the way you put the discomfort sasuke was in when he was being impaled...you didn tuse the usual pain the pleasure sentence..not that I have a problem with that (In case in else reads this) but It just nice to see it put a different way.

This was a really entertaining read.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
-shrug- I liked it.
forgottenpaths chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
oh my god if 5 were to die i would so want to die having sex. and with itachi none the less. loved it!
natvarch chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
really unexpected ending but good if u ask me. overall 2 thumbs up lol .
dead drifter chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Oh. My. God. My heart was pounding...this was intense...a bit choppy to read, that's my only criticism, but the darkness of this story...it really pulled me in!

Damn, this was good.

Jen
blisblop chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Its brilliant,of .First of its kind I've read.A very guilty pleasure.I mean the story ,the intent, I'm no editor.