Reviews for On the Border of Love and Hate
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 20 . 1/13/2008
O!...There goes Sasuke's "health". I already see it flying away...BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT AN IDIOT!
Jaded Delirium chapter 20 . 1/13/2008
I feel bad for Sasuke and I want to kick Naruto very hard for ruining (even though he didn't mean to) the SasuSaku relationship. 'Cause a girl just can't really say 'oh, that's fine, honey' to a guy who peeped and bragged to the other guys.

Lol. Nice job!
rose chapter 19 . 1/13/2008
U BETTER UPDATE!THIS STORY IS AMAZIN!

I LOVE IT!CANT WAIT 2 KNOW ITS DAY 4 WAT!

plz update son.
harusame90 chapter 19 . 10/18/2007
no, no, no, no! i gotta know what the almighty Sasuke-kun has 2 do that makes him so nervouse! please post more soon!
a single water lily blooms chapter 19 . 9/9/2007
oh! I wanna know what happens! TT-TT Stupid cliff hangers!

Keep writing!

Kaira
shewhowearsglasses chapter 19 . 8/30/2007
I WANNA KNOW! I WANNA KNOW! TELL ME! Pweez! XP -pouts- FINE! I hate you all! (lol -PJ-) _PJ Private Joke_ Cotinue as soon as possible! XD BYE!
Love'sSummerBreeze chapter 19 . 8/30/2007
hehe. great chappie! update soon please! thankies.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
...Do ALL men make random bets 4 fun just 2 humiliate each other or something?
animefan0000012345 chapter 19 . 8/29/2007
it's gotta be good! i can't wait!
a single water lily blooms chapter 16 . 8/7/2007
he he! make em' kiss!
lehcar-light chapter 18 . 7/1/2007
neat chapter, I wonder what the plan is...
A.D. Grey chapter 18 . 7/1/2007
I wonder what Naruto told Sasuke. It must be pretty bad to have made him faint! Very good chapter. So, please update as soon as you can please.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 18 . 6/30/2007
oh! what's going to happen! What did Naruto-kun say? Hm...this is very interesting! Please continue soon! I'm counting on you to keep me entertained this summer!

Ha! lol! I just got back from a vaca, and the exact same thing happened to me! Plus me and my cousin's room became inhabited by bugs one night, cuz we forgot to turn the light off! Stupid bugs! :( We had to sleep on the couch!
Love'sSummerBreeze chapter 18 . 6/29/2007
lol! sasuke-kun fainted! lol! update soon please! thankies.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
DID NARUTO 4GET 2 BREATHE OR SOMETHING! WHAT A MORON!