Reviews for Fears and Favors
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Amusing story. What was the pet thing?
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Well, another cute story down, and the legendary Smaug was introduced.

I'd complain about how the little fellow wasn't described to the point you didn't even tell it was a dragon outside of the tittle, but A) That felt rather intentional, B) I feel like I'm repeating myself... TOO much. _U

Anyway, the story was pretty fun overall. It was nice to see Bonnie again, and the interdimensional door in the basement was also interesting to explore, plus the Hallowen incident. XD

Overall, simply but nice story like usual. _

Yours, "Has a demon for pet" Alexander/Alexlayer.

See ya in next review! _
Itachi's aprentice chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Great work.
ginna5683 chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
wow what a pet for kids...thats crazy.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
Amusing. And finally I have learned the origin of Smaug.

Ah, that wild and wacky Possible manor. It's an icon, really. What a brilliant invention on your part.

And I _love_ Bonnie's suggestion. "You could regift?" Ha!
Mirenope chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Dragons? YAY! I wish I had a friend like Amy!
Wispr chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Oh love the pet and the birthday party was a great piece of work!

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I can't wait to see what it is! OH... I don't have to wait! ;)

Wispr
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
You know you could have some very interesting moments with Sheki being able to hear Helen. I can just see her bringing a guy over to meet Kim and Shego and then telling him she has one more person who needs to meet him...
Urban Cowboy chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Ah, so Amy (excuse me, "Holly") created the little darlings. Nice twist, and her gift was priceless. Such a shame you can't exchange asomething like this at Target.
shinneodeus chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
What a pet. Amy had to even bring some antidote for his poison. And the pet already bit someone. HAHAHAH

It looks like Sheki already is showing some smarts. Thinking if the ghost is actually touching her or just in her head. Kim and Shego interaction great as usual with Shego providing heat but then getting Kim to awaken in such a manner. HEHEHEH. Oh yeah Shego in a Elvira costume. Great image for the the men agreed with that.

Read you later!
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
So now the house knows the name of the ghost,Ron and Bonnie are oficially a couple and Bonnie is a actress. and Amy is coming to are doomed.

Read you later.
RickQWERTY chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
Well I guess the little fellow does live up to he's name! Although if he continues to do that the word little will not apply to him for very long and the venom will be the least of there problems.

By the way I'm worried about the girls finances, the house insurance and personal liability premiums are sure to become exorbitant, still there is an up side no thief will go near that house (unless it's a hobbit)!
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
That was great. Really amusing and just horrible timing at the end with the bite. _ Though, it was also quite amusing with the events leading up to the party. Though, I wonder what Helen's reaction to the new pet is. Especially since it isn't your usual pet. _ Anyway, thanks for posting this. It was really great. _
PsychoRyko chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Ah, so that's Amy's latest creature. Sounds interesting, though a better description might have been nice.