Reviews for A Birthday Wish
Scaehime chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I know it's been over seven years since this was last updated, but I want to read more! I really like what you have here.
God bless,
Scae
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
This story and the Potter Twins put me very much in mind of the Ranma tales. I'm very much in the dark as to how they could pull off the switch, and why this was the preferred method for addressing their situation. So many people they are telling different stories to and so much potential for error makes me shudder. I do wish we'd been able to see it happen...

Thanks for posting.
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
This is bloody awesome! Pleasepleaseplease update soon!
chris chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
interesting start to a really weird story,i REALLY hope life the universe and your muse gives you the time and inspiration to continue this wonderful and quirky story.
Mark Heffron chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Great story so far. Could you possibly update this story soon.

I don't like reading stories that are left half finished for a long time. It makes me think that they have been abandoned.

-Mark ( Plymouth, UK )
Notaveryaffablerabbit chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
This is interesting. Very interesting... So could you please continue it? If you do I'll give you a bottle of bourbon... Heck, finish all your stories and give me a shipping address I'll give you 12! I've been going through your stories and was pleasantly suprised to find they were all very good. I was also more suprised and annoyed to discover that there were several I hadn't read. A grin hasn't left my face for the past 5 hours. Thankyou for posting such cool stories.
jesterod chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
i love the way this is going tho im curious if this has been abandoned and if harry/harry will end up being romantic... weird i know but not the first time ive seen it lol

i hope you plan on continuing this
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
"You just need to learn that while he will never admit that he's wrong, he will always forgive you for doing what you think is best anyway. I'll just tell him that this is the way it's going to be and he will just have to deal with it."

Best. Line. EVER.
monbade chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
intresting start, anymore?

monbade
ScM15 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Haha, this is a really neat idea. I just came across the story today, and it promises to be great fun if it goes on. I realise that you mention it's updated rarely, but I thought perhaps mention of continued interest had a chance of sparking something. :-) Regardless, keep up the good work, whether it's on this one or not.

Cheers,

-Scott
Jaur chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
this is hilarious, keep it going.
Carma Nightmare chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I'v enjoyed reading this story very much will it continue or is it discontinued?
purrfus chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
A delightful sense of humor comes through each chapter.
Selonianth chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
MORE PLEASE!
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
hehe...wow...your intro to this plot line is really good...i can't wait to read more of this..keep writing...love this story!