Reviews for Sareesa: The Fourth Bride
bfireworks5 chapter 14 . 11/5/2014
Oooo, wats gonna happen next w/ this stupid couple? Update soon!
Shawny.a chapter 14 . 8/31/2007
yay! i LOVED this chapter, it just made me happy :D thanks for updateing!
Kairi's-twin chapter 14 . 8/24/2007
Well Lucifer was... odd. So in exchange for Sareesa, Dracula has to get Lucifer the stone, interesting. What is happening with the stone? I am so nervous and excited! I HAVE to know what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
o! o! -is jumping up and down- i know! we can send this bastard at my school in the closet first before letting Valddy out! -is grinning- anyways, it is lovely hearing from you once more and i loved thee chapter! the cliffy wasn't soo bad as your others, but it still had some good foreshadowing! hope to hear from ya soon again!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
Oh! This is so good! You must update!

And Draccy has *quite* a bit of making up to do after centuries of neglect...he'd better get on that asap ;)

Perhaps our dear Count is in need of some therapy? He seems to have a lot of daddy issues... Something tells me Lucifer never played catch with him when he was a wee baim, that would explain a lot.

This rocks my face off! Must. Read. More.

Happy writing!

aem
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 14 . 8/23/2007
Oh! A KISS AND MAKE UP! YEAH! :D haha, does Draccy miss is papi?

Dracula: Say that again. I dare you. *growls*

UPDATE soon! Yes, stretch it out! :D

Shawny.a chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
PLEASE UPDATEE! i'm dying to know what happens!
Kairi's-twin chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
OMG! I hope Dracula saves her from Hell. Man I had hoped that Drac would beat the crap out of Vladisdan before killing him! This is so Exciting and suspenceful! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON!

The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
thank you for those THREE chapters today! my heart weeps, but i jump for joy at the thought of more chapters!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
Meanie! I want you to update NOW! *sticks tongue out* LOL JK! I suppose I will be patient..*yells* Other ppl REVIEW!

The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
-is sobbing- noo! that is so sad! damn you! of course i love the chapter though!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
Go Dracula! *holds up a 'Go Dracula' banner* Kick him to the curb! lol. NOO! Sareesa died! O_O I'm going to begin pestering you through PMs if you don't update and fix this. NOW.

lol. Seriously, UPDATE SOON! alright that's enough... .

The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
gah! evil person! loved the chapter anyways though.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
YOU UPDATE RIGHT THIS SECOND MISSY!

*rips hair out* You CANNOT leave us dangling! No way no how! Sareesa is in deep shit. (sorry for my language. lol) Dracula WILL stop him! HE MUST! Sick him Draccy!

PLEASE update soon!

Kairi's-twin chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
OH NO! Hurry Vlad hurry! Poor Sarissa *sheilds eyes* I can't watch! This chapter is so suspenceful! You have to update ASAP! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really hope Vladisdan get his ass kicked by Drac.