Reviews for Autonomy
JanetM74 chapter 15 . 10/6/2019
Great continuation.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 14 . 8/24/2007
Oh god, I hope they make it. You really brought up the tension in this chapter.

Like how well the boys are working with the other emergancy services...Not sure if you are going to let the victims survive this or not!

Keep updating, this is good.

cathrl chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
I lost track of this one - and yay! Mission-fic! Enjoying it very much. The only thing I thought was a bit unlikely was that everyone on the bus would be unconscious - I'd have expected one or two to have either come round by now or to have never passed out at all, having non-head injuries.

Still can't make the ages work (USAF fighter pilots go to college first, then a year of flight training, and Scott's only 20 here), but that's a minor detail. I'll settle for him being a boy genius and graduating high school stupidly early.

Looking forward to future installments.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 13 . 8/18/2007
Nothing ever goes smoothly for them does it!

Loved Scott's thought's about wanting to take Virgil home and protect him from the horror of this first rescue.

They are already 'spread thin'. How are they going to stop the bus falling?

Update soon please!

Ms Hobgoblin chapter 10 . 7/7/2007
Loved the banter between V and S, poor Alan, I cant help but feel sorry for the kid.

keep going, I want to see what happens next!

Ms Hobgoblin chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
Phew! I did wonder if Jeff would get through in time. I know those guys can be trigger happy sometimes!

Looking forward to next part!

Ms Hobgoblin chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Yay, another update.

I'm glad to see that Alex is staying by Tilly. I had thought he might run off and leave her for dead.

Loved Virgil's thoughts about Scott always having the best of everything. Abd the fact that he didn't mind too much. Nice touch.

So what will happen when Scott touches down?

Update soon.

Ms Hobgoblin chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
I really do like the way you are keeping all the characters in it. Alans reaction was great. Virgil having to wait for Scott to take-off was very well written, I never 'saw' that side of him before!

Jeff being nervous, is wonderful, so lets hope the rescue goes well, but I'm not sure if you will let it!

Update soon.

cathrl chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
I must admit, I read the first few paragraphs with some trepidation. Tilly's past, description and behaviour reads pretty much like something out of a Mary Sue test. But - she's then desperate to make an impression, and she's nervous in the group of adults and seeks out familiar faces. And she doesn't appear to be turning into the hero of the hour.

The first bit of the second chapter confused me, too? Why wouldn't he want them outside? I thought they were joking around about Jeff having said IR was ready to go, but that doesn't match with his discussion with Brains, where they obviously haven't made that decision yet.

How old's John? Younger than Scott's twenty seems very young for the way you've described him and his career. And Gordon seems terribly young, too - you can't join the US military even with falily permission until you're 17, and it sounds like he doesn't have that. I wonder if you might be better off just making them all a couple of years older, since you already don't match any canon that I know of.

I don't get how there's a bus on the bridge to be blown up, when Tilly was just told they don't go across because of the tolls.

I'm not sure if I've reviewed you before - but I nitpick when I like something. I liked reading this a lot - you definitely have what I recognise as a Thunderbirds feel, with us meeting a group of people going about their business before the accident happens, and also the IR guys themselves before the alert. I look forward to more.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
Okay, fingers crossed that it works this time! X

As I saying, I love this story!

In chapter 1 you start off introducing a very cool teenage character called Tilly. The description is brilliant.

Chapter 2 heads us over to the loveable Tracy's, but opens a whole new load of questions about why are Scott and Virgil the only ones there? ect,ect...

Chapter 3, is just awesome. It brings to light that not all is well in the Tracy residence, something I'm very curious about!

And then to top it off with trapping poor young Tilly on the bridge, well, what can I say, but I am totally hooked!

Really looking forward to more, I want answers and only you can give them to us!

Continue soon.

thundever1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
great chap, why is Jeff over-ruling the boys and why would he be mad about the moon, Jeff himself went, please update soon.
Terminally Mental chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Oh, I am intrigued.

Great story, please continue!