Reviews for So the Melodrama

Whoa.
InfiniteMystery chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Whoa...intense...nice job :3
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I really like this. I like Shego, realizing she didn't want Kim to live her life either.

-Kate
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Really deep.

Nice to have this refreshing one-shot after finding a handful of and regrettably reading some awful KiGos.

The nightmare was scary, but you had some great writing in there. Very realistic. And the Nogo tale, that was pure genius. Too sad, cute, thought-provoking, well, y'know.

Anyway, very nice. Awesome.

~Jelly Bean
NotTheCrimpMaster chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was a good story. I was a little worried a the star that it would be an all-out gorefest, but that didn't happen. The character development her was top-notch. Good job. There were a few misspellings/grammar errors, though. Remember not to start sentences with and or but. :)
CastaS chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
great story, i enjoyed it.
Adrian chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I TOTALLY hear a sequal in the making. The plot bunnies relay to me that you MUST make this a slash XD
Maetch chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Excellent story, my friend.

At first, I though the nightmare was really the story, but you really got me there. I like what you did to that loser Lynn, and also how you referenced the super-suit's stealth camo.

However, the real kicker was how you wrote the dialogue between Kim and Shego. Deep, engrossing, no typos.

This sort of story is how a KP fanfic SHOULD be written.

P.S. I doubt I write as well as you, but I do have a few stories. Read them if you can get a chance.
untitled chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
one of the best kim possible stories out there, great job.
sapphicspencil chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I really enjoyed this XD A refreshing spin on Shego's and Kim's perceptions of the end of StD. Shego getting Adrenna Lynn tied up at night, I admit, I originally thought that Adrenna had been trying to have her way with Shego lol

Overall, very excellent story, great writing with only a couple of typos. I'll certainlly add this to my favs :3
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Good showing of Shego's respect for Kim as an adversary. She didn't want to see Kim go down a dark path for noble & somewhat selfish reasons at the same time. Kim can now continue with her life free from stepping down that path.

Now if Adrena Lynn can get some help so Shego won't have to tie & gag her any longer...

CB73
goryujin chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
amaizing job, this is going to my fav.