Reviews for How I Spent My Christmas Vacation: One Year Later
aquasira chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Is this the end? I love this series and I like the fact that Lois has superpowers an can truely be Clark's partner. I hope you keep writing, but this ending is decent enough...kinda :)
Thomas Mc chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I have always thought that the alternate Superman dimension was ripe for some additional stories and I loved this series. Once I realized that you tend to write in sequels rather than chapters I went back to figure out which stories go together and in which order so that I can read them in the correct sequence. I love your writing style and the way you capture the characters.
superrogue17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I just found this series of stories today and I blame you for my sleep deprivation. Once I read the first story, I was hooked, I couldn't stop untill I'd read them all. I wish the series would've given us some idea of how Alt-Clark and H.G. foung Alt-Lois. In lieu of that, this has been well worth the read. So, thanx.
QOShea chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Another great story, Nan! Was good to see more of Charlie King and Lois, not to mention getting to keep Ultra-Woman around!

Hope to see another story set in this variation.
Kate chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I actually started reading this last night on and as always you're spot on with the characterization, have a great plot, and include plenty of drama with comic relief. A wonderful job, as if there was any doubt :P