Reviews for The Price of Absolute Justice
Coyotegirl212 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
i wonder why you dont continue this story it really is amazing i hope you do someday :)
Anon chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Please update! ️️️ fantastic
tydolt99 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Update update update update! I wanna know what happens next!
SoulMore chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
FAN!
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
Please update, I really love time travel fics.
killerpuppy chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
i love this story! i think it has everything a great story needs, like comedy but drama and action as well as well as being very well written! i loved how they kept getting interupted at first! any chance you are still working on this story cause i could read it all day! )
Darkyu chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Incredible! I was looking for some SmokerXAce fandom and found way too little until I got to read your story! Just what I was looking for exactly. Especially because it's not just sexy stuff, oh no, you went for it and actually created a plot. A very interesting one, by the way. Congrats!

I love the fact that Smoker leaved the marines and would eventually join Luffy's ship! And he will, huh? Because everyone (except Robin at some point) said "NO!" in the beggining and look at the now!

Is it my crazy fan-girl imagination or there are actually ZoLu hints all over your story? Wow, That would make this PERFECT! It seems like Luffy needs a little more perverting smirk*

Thanks a lot for this, I hope I would be reading you soon. It would be apreciated! I have to know how Smoker is going to make Ace happy with him again, he looked like he wont be forgiving Smoker any time soon... And with just reason!

... I think I was babbling again, sorry about that!

See ya!

Darkyu
Risika67 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Thanks For The Story, Even If It Will Never Be Finished. -
Alice-in-wonder-underground chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
WOW! / This is so, so amazing...! GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
It's not just this Story, but his/her whole account that is pretty much inactive for a year now or so. This Story's from 07... So yeah.

A shame, prolly will take some time to get updated. Or, actually, as far as I'm guessing, never.
PetaBetaMelonBread chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
O

MI

GOD

its such a thrill reading this story, with all its twists and turns! please tell me you're not finished yet

i wanna see shanks thrown into the mix xD
Miharo chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I loved the part where Smoker joined the fight! Have I seriously turned a Smoker fangirl..? Hahah, might be so.

I..need..to read..more of this! I want so badly to know what's going to happen next, how Ace and Smoker's relationship's going to develop, how they're going to make it back to their own time, ahh! I really hope you will decide to update, it's so good fic, it would be shame if it were left undone.
Miharo chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Oh god, you don't know what a page turner you have created! I mean, I love this story! I haven't read anything this amazing for a while, felling into the sky, dark pitch black ocean and water, and now they moved to the past! Damn. It seems that you havent updated for a few years, but I seriously hope you will decide to write this story till the end! I feel like I'm reading really, really awesome book with a really, really awesome plot, and on top of that, there's this amazingly wonderful SmoAce ! I could just ramble on and on how wonderful this story is, but I'm so excited and want to read the next chapter!
MsScarlettRice chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I'm sad, it's been so long and this hasn't been updated, but I'll let you know that I'll wait as long as I need to... I just hope that isn't to long
ODST girl058 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
Wah! I like it. I've read it before but it might have been somewhere else. Anyway, I like eet. I hope there's more of it to be read, though by looking at the Updated date it doesn't seem so. I can't tell. D

And

wo! Female trucker! I think my mom was one for a short time before she moved on to something else. I can't remember the whole story on that, but she had to put some kind of gigantic pillow thing on her seat because she's so short. xD

Anyway, I enjoyed it. I hope there more.

If you still need a beta, lemme know. I can't write, but I know where things go. D Now if I could just do it in another language.. Dx