Reviews for Relapse
Lonewritersclub chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Please, you must continue and update soon. I very fond of you story and I need to know how it will end.
Juliakaze26 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
I love the plot...please do update...
vanillavillian101 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
...Is Edward pregnant?...Who's the daddy?
kittykat1212 chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
I love this story! You're a great writer, one of the best I've seen on Fanfiction. Please keep this story alive! I need to know the ending! ps. You're so right about Breaking down. :( I hated it! Whats worse, it was a gift so I had to wait a while to get rid of it. But anyway, love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Hugs and cookies!
StrifeMe chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
love it so far :D
weranwithwolves chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
why havent you updated in so long?

this is a really good story!

please continue with this, update soon
DeathlyxHollow chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
D MRAWR! I want moree EdwardxJacob!

lol I loved your idea for this and I was so fed up with waiting that I created my own continuation of it xD Not bad, might I say too.

Anywho... MOAR!

(and yes I'll agree Breaking Dawn SUCKED. In fact, the entire series sucked pretty badly. The first book was decently amusing, but the rest just wanted to make me puke. Meyer should have stuck to JacobxEdward xD)
NeverGrowUp890 chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Gah! I love it. please update soon!
DanniHarkness chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
I don't mind the longness, it settles my curiosity for a while. And when will Edward be back in the story! I'm waiting, and I really like this story a lot... And I have to admit, Breaking Dawn was pretty bad piece of work, and I have read some pretty bad things in my short but long time of reading things online and off.

Keep up the good work and submit the next chapter soon!
King Kisen chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
OH, that's very amazing! :O

I read your AN and found out you're working on Jasper/Jacob story?

That's very interesting! XD

I'll look forward to this story update and Jas/Jake story.
C.Janeway chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
How indescribably amazing! I just discovered this story, and from the first word you wrote, all the way to your wonderful rant about Stephanie Meyer and down the line to a wealthy Jacob, you're had me entranced! I've entertained the idea if Jacob turning to school and grades to avoid his attraction to Edward (I'm writing an unpublished Jakeward myself) thus getting a great job and good money, and you played it off wonderfully... although I imagined a lawyer, but your idea was so much more... Jacob if you know what I mean?

In short: You rick, I subscribed, you make me happy
Nicolette chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story.

If there is a rest.

:D

Ha Ha,

You've kinda made the whole Edward/Jacob pairing bearable for me, especially since any of the other stories I couldn't... take seriously?

They just make me laugh.

But I really hope you continue with this.
ainek chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Oh... please, don't let this story be on hiatus! I check it almost every week hoping for an update, it is very interesting with Edward's illness and Jacob's refusal to his imprinting and how it affects their lives, both knowing and without knowing about it. Different from the usual ones where they both start loving each other suddenly just because of the imprint. I love all the drama and i'm hoping for more. It is also well written which makes it even more interesting. So, please please keep on updating.

Just one question, when Edward is on the hospital, what about his heartbeat? because as a vampire he doesn't have it, and it would obviously be suspicious the lack of it and still nobody says anything about it.
Joralie chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
omg!

please please please update soon!

I really hope a next chapter!

this is so good!
Kisia-chan chapter 10 . 11/24/2008
Okay, before I get to into the couples debate, I'd like to state that you are a very talented writer and I enjoyed this story very much. (I'm not known for nice reviews btw :3) Normally on multiple chapter'd stories I get half way through, say screw it and venture on to the next that cross's my path.(I'm rather fond of sleeping, and this kept me up to 5 am, love) You could not believe the irritation I felt at the end of this chapter and found that it was lacking a 'next' button.(insert scowl here)The only flaws I actually saw in this were minor spelling errors that I'm shocked I spotted at all.

As for the couples debate previously stated. I never really thought about Seth/Edward. Seth is one of my favorite characters, he's so cute. I have thought he'd be better suited to Jacob, but I'll defently be checking in on the Seth/Edward if you happen to post it.

Oh and if your up for spoilers, if you choose to reply to my review, :P Were you intending to go some where with the part where Jacob explained his body tempeture messed with illness's and Edwards conditions? Its rather far to lean that way, I think in terms of a readers guessing, but I love your twists so far so it was just a thought.

I'll end my ranting at you here.

Good job, love, keep up the good work.