Reviews for Dúvainiel's Story
ScarletBreezes chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Hmm, what were the lines that Viggo and Orlando wanted? I'm still depressed because of Haldir's death but this was an amazing fanfiction, I loved it!
ScarletBreezes chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Countless times that I have read Haldir's death and every single time I tear up. This chapter was killing me and it makes my heart ache to see (read of) his death. Still, this story is beautifully written and I love it so far.
StarlightWolf15 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Please do a sequel, I loved this story :)
aq34 chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
interesting take.
Unicornsarereal chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Pleasssssse! Write! A! Sequel!
Unicornsarereal chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Pleassssssssssse do a sequel!
Glory Bee chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
I guess you decided against the sequel. :( If you ever change your mind I would look forward to it. I found this quite well written and kept my interest all the way through. :)
aliben chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
I loved this story! Thanks for writing it!
Mintfeather chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
Sequel. Sequel! SEQUEL. SEQUEL!
Raiichu chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I read the whole story and I really think you should have gotten more reviews. This story is awesome! It's very well written and different enough from the movies and book to keep it interesting. You managed to create a Legolas love story without being incredibly cheesy and over done. I absolutely love your style of writing and I got a lot of pleasure out of reading this. Please, please continue the story! .
nerdydarkcupcake chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
This was a beautiful story. I enjoyed every chapter. This is my favorite someone-joins-the-Fellowship-that's-not-a-person-from-Earth-Legomance.
BlackHeartNeko9 chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Love it!

I also have both sets of dvds, but i think the special edition box set is the best! :)

I was sad to read the last chapter - i wish there was more to the story!
Dawn20p chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
This story is awesome! It is the best LOTR fanfiction I've ever read! Very well written, and I like the fact that you included the character and her story, but didn't make it all about her... Legolas was a little bit cold towards her, he was supposed to be in love with her! but maybe that's the way elves are...I don't know...

Another thing I want to say is "what's the matter with you people!" review! I can't underestand how this story has less reviews than others that I'd read because frankly this one kicks those other stories asses

Hey what about a sequel? pleeeeeeeeeeeease
Wicked Unicorn chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
I've read this before but i realized i haven't reviewed nor favourated it. This is the best LOTR legomance i've read. You can only imagine my face when i found out all 6 of our school's internet connections are protected by a password (which is quite logical if you think about it) i had to sneak to a library near our school (i read with my iPod) and i was late to the next class by 15 minutes. Not very good when allmost half of your life (phone!) is inside the classroom.

My point is, good story, maybe a sequel?
Kindred Flame chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
beautiful plot line! It works very well except for that messy block of text in the middle of the page.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »