Reviews for Bonds
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Well I haven't read Lost in Parasomnia so obviously some of the bonding stuff was wasted on me. Still it was a brilliant read, you really got inside Hermione's head and showed how terrible Lavender was. I feel like reading LiP now!
Mist chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ah. My favorite fan story of all time revisited. Excellent job! It's nice to see what was really going on in Hermione's head. Please write another story soon!
JediPabst chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Very nice! I love these little outtake for your wonderful universes. It brings back so many memories and parts of the stories I had forgotten! If Ron is to be owned, it is by your first then Hermione!
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Yay! Considering that Lost in Parasomnia was probably my favorite fic of yours, this was a very nice surpise! It's officially been Ron's birthday for half an hour where I live, so I'm celebrating! Happy birthday Ron!

This was a wonderful oneshot...you are such a great writer! I know you get that a lot (and not just from me), but I like to make sure you know how much I appreciate you taking the time to write such fantastic stories (and so quickly too!) and post them on here. Boy, I'm a blabby little thing tonight, aren't I? Ah, well, it can't be helped: it's Ron's birthday!

Hermione's guilt was wonderful; the way you made her so unhappy with the situation but still have that guilty pleasure that comes with power was phenomenal! And Ron was just too cute...but isn't he always? *sigh*

Okay, test tomorrow (No!), so thanks (as mentioned before) for this cute little ficlet, and I look forward to the next one! Make sure you spend today celebrating! I know I will be (cake all around!) :P

dieselwriter
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was kind of a sad one. I almost teared up there for a bit. I don't know about Hermione but who wouldn't want Ron bonded to them? If they don't there must be something wrong with them.
connieewing chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
wow that was a good story
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Loved it! I always love the little in-between-scenes fics you do.
Leviathan0999 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Stunning and heartbreaking and magnificent.