Reviews for Once Upon A Time
ooh this looks promising
Slothageddon chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
ASDFGHJKL I SOOOOO WANT MORE I LOVE IT
Emeraldfires chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Good fic so far! On a whim, I searched to see if there was such a crossover. I was pleasantly surprised to find this gem!
FantasticMisticalWonder chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
"A Librarian Who Is Not an Orangutan" is that a reference to Discworld? Genius, thy name is Pratchett. :D Great chapter! So Jareth and Sarah finally got married, huh? About time. And I feel so sorry for Zuko, no one deserves to have a sister like Azula. I hope Katara's going to save him. That is, when Katara makes her appearance. And are you going to find a way to give Zuko his trademark scar? That would be awesome. :D Sorry, I'm blabbing. Great chapter! Update soon!
RAHbooks chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Thanks for the Discwold reference-I always liked the Orangatan Librarian. And she certainly has a point about that world not having a name! I can't wait to see what happens next!:)
RAHbooks chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is just like something Azula would do! Very clever! :)
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
This is most certainly the most interesting of stories i have read the start of, i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
freakishly chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
o! its very intresting that zuko goes to the labyrith. oo!oo!oo! will the goblin king would want zuko as his heir?
KTaboo chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Good idea can't wait to see how this turns out. You might want to space your paragraphs so that it is easier to read. Up date soon.

Tuosto
Aki chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
_ hm... intersting idea... I like it. *claps*
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 4/16/2007
Pretty good chapter. I wonder... would Sokka "wish" away his sister, Aang and him go though the maze and won Katara back, bring Zuko with him? Or is it the other way around?

I will know when you update. update!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
wow. A twist. A like it. Would you udate it?
Culf chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I'd love to read more of this! The Goblin King is so cool, and I wonder what Zuzu's life is gonna be like now. Not to mention how this turns into Zutara. I'm a bit miffed that he wont have that scar of his, though. I love the scar.
AriesPrincess chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I wasn't sure you meant David Bowie labryinth.

OMG I loved that movie!

This is so warped and entertaining.

Can't wait for more.