Reviews for One Little Favor
Emslionpride chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
This was cute and very deep. I've always loved stories that have angst with a little side of brotherly fluff.
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
*whimpers because this was just too touching and adorable* This is a really great oneshot! I love Leo/Mikey moments and this just makes me love them even more. Good job!
koko chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
awww...So cuuute
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
soooo sweet !
raph what a hot head. fighting like that.
LoL
loved your story !
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Sweet! And so cute! *-* I love it!

Benny~
Tony-In-Distress chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Why are there not more reviews? Cone on! Thus story SO needs more credit than that! It's awesome and cute! I love Leo/Mikey brotherly love! :)
Ham Atom chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
How cool a big brother is Leo? You write him well, for sure. Great bro moment. I likes! Thanks for posting!
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw! That was really cute! Keep up the good work!
Leo Oneal chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Ah man! This was one of the sweetest stories that I have EVER read about Leo & Mikey! Thanks for writing it:):):):):)
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Aw. How sweet! Mushy gushy all around _
Tewi chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Aw, this was an adorable little one shot! I didn't expect it to be this good. I don't know why...maybe I was just in an odd mood...but I read it and now I love it!

You did an awesome job!

Felt sorry for Mikey! He seemed so, I dunno, cute and cuddely in this story! The whole dream about Leo leaving cause he was tired of fighting with Raph...that would probably shake me up if I dreamed something along those lines (of course not with them but with my family...)!

Asking to sleep with Leo...aww, adorably brotherly moment there! Love the love you've managed to show in this oneshot!

Like I said before, stunning job!
Sgt-Slurpy chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
AW!

SO CIIUTE!

E!

By the way, did I mention that this was really cute?

Nice oneshot,

Bronte
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Oh!

Perhaps one of my favourite couplings in the fandom. I just love old vs. young . serious vs. optimistic. Mike / Leo is just such a wierd and random mix. I could gush randomly for a long time so I'll stop now.

Anywho, I likes it.

Hel
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Gee, I wonder who your favorite turtle is? Lol, I can't really critique this too well since it's not really my fandom, but I think you're right about "Anchovies" being better. I think that's just because Raph's more interesting than Leo, though. (Can't stand hero-boys)
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I liked it~ X3

Leo's brotherly affection and Mike's fears that 'big bro' would just book it and leave, express how he really needs all three brothers there with him. True that Leo wouldn't leave them by choice, Mike's fears probably fixed it in his head that if he ever thought of leaving, Mike would be enough a reason for him to stay. Raph might be a bit overbearing, (both of them can be quite overbaring, actually) but Leo might just need to learn when to give the guy some space~

Aside the few stacked up text/paragraphs, I liked this story a lot! Showes the brotherly fluff so nicely~ X3