Reviews for Illicit
guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
D certainly has issues, just like the uber-bat, but it shouldn't come as a surprise -with upbringing and all (at least in the comics).
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
So your going to have Rose and Mar'i become lesbians? Heh, why am I not suprised? That's the first time I read a fic concerning Chris though. Is he Superman or Superboy in this one? Probably Superboy since thier Titans right? Not a bad story so far.
Luna's Blades chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
My strongest suggestion would be to invest in a thesaurus. Also, anything you can do to expand any scene, make them more detailed, more in-depth, the better. I liked the premise, the story itself, just not how quickly you moved from one scene to another, never stopping for a moment to allow time for anything to soak in.
Amarin Rose chapter 13 . 3/22/2007
Damn, now you've got me feeling sorry for Thomas...a mother who kept herself from loving him in order to make him the best. And I still want Dick to get bitch-slapped, preferably by Rose.
Amarin Rose chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
I keep seeing this version of an Ollie/Dinah daughter pop up in fic; is she from an actual Elseworlds?
Amarin Rose chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
*snerk* Cerdian's 'precious virtue'. So Robin does have a sense of humor. And damn, but he and Chris are following in their predecessors' footsteps, aren't they?
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Seeing that you were so kind enough to review my teen Titans fic, I decided to retutn the favour.

I like what I've seen so far.

Lian certainly take safter her father, doesn't she? Heh. I wonder how he rmother feels about her flirtaceousness...

Geez, damien is a big jerk, isn't he? Please tell me that you're going to have Rose, or anothe rone of the Titans kick his butt.

I can't wait to see which other Titans have had kids together...
LiLiTh091 chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
HI¡

Brilliant I continue loving your History ... though not always I can leave Review ... only it gives me weakness ... everywhere ... independently of it ... your history is really good ... but have I a question, that not rose also habia been babysitter of Lian? ... and really it she wanted that Raven was appearing though not as(like) or where, but she wanted ... good I wait me clarify it...

I wait eagerly for the next chapter

We read ourselves

Pd. even I ask for pardon for my Englishman
Karrde2 chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
Nice futurefic. I'm intrigued about how the romances are going to play out. Any other Titan or League scions out there? You've got two-thirds of the third-generation Trinity already. How about a new Wonder Girl to complete it? Diana's, Donna's or Cassie's kid, take your pick. And whose legacy is Helena Kyle (or is it Bradley?) taking on? I can see her as either a Batgirl, Huntress, Catwoman or even Wildcat.
LiLiTh091 chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
Hi ¡

Your history is very good I wait for the continues

PD:sorry for my English bad ... it is not my language

We read ourselves ¡