Reviews for When Push Comes To Shove
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
quite an amusing little frolic into insanity D

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
kaoruhimura89 chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
Oh I loved this story so much, it was amazing. You're a brilliant author, worthy of publishing a book.

The humor, romance, poignancy-all perfect. Please, write a sequal *gets down on knees and bow*
kaoruhimura89 chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
You did a wonderful job of conveying Kenshin's and Kaoru's emotions in this chapter. the dialect is beautiful, very profound.
kaoruhimura89 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Whadd'ya mean not good? This chapter is fantastic, just like all the other ones. And the dialect never goes stale. Always funny
kaoruhimura89 chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
.god. I cannot stop laughing at this! One of the cutest, funniest, stories I've ever read. Sano has a lot of patience for our little helpless rurouni.

On to the next chapter!
CatNap chapter 12 . 5/8/2006
hehe... chi...
CatNap chapter 11 . 5/3/2006
...
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 9/13/2005
I thought the story was very cute. I would have liked a lIttle more one on one with Kenshin and Kaoru but at elast eh kissed her.
skenshingumi chapter 11 . 9/13/2005
Ahh, finally true feelings are revealed. Very good, on to the wedding and where is that sakabato anyway?
skenshingumi chapter 10 . 9/12/2005
It's a good thing the next chapter is posted or I would be cursing your evilness fpr stopping on such a cliffhanger. I mean mid-sentence, is that fair!
skenshingumi chapter 9 . 9/12/2005
That was excellent to get to see Kaoru shine as a swordsman. Most stories she holds her own but her fights are not described as well. She is an assistant master after all. I am also glad emotionally that they are both beginning to panic instead of just one of them.
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 9/12/2005
Kenshin drunk, that seems fitting given the circumstances. Kenshin drunk with Enishi holding his sakabato? Not sure I buy that but good chapter anyway.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
I am impressed with the way you are able to go from real humor to some very poignant reflections on past events and their relationship. Good for Kaoru for saying no. He has got to admit her loves her!
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
I love Kenshin's automatic reaction to jump to the roof. If only HIko could be here!
skenshingumi chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
I think this is quite amusing. I can't wait for the date.