Reviews for YuGiOh! Avatar: The Grand Tournament
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
That song is from Final Fantasy 8. But it is still butiful.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 31 . 6/20/2009
Do you think you can e-mail the link for the 'It's time to duel website'? It sounds cool!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 32 . 5/16/2009
Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 25 . 8/29/2008
this part made me cry i love it :):(
kilnorc chapter 32 . 5/23/2007
dude...awesome ending, and awesome preview of the next fic! I can't wait for it! also, thanks for the props on my guy -V sign- glad I could help! need anymore at anytime, feel free to ask, i'd be happy to help out!

peace out man, and rest assured, when you post your next fic, i'll be there to R and R (read and review, case ya didn't know, lol)

ADIOS!

P.S. I'm off to work on Heroes! -dashes away-
kilnorc chapter 31 . 5/23/2007
booya! Zigfried got biotch-slapped in more ways then one! nice part on harold for sluggin' him...personally, i would've kicked him in the groin with steel toed boots.
kilnorc chapter 30 . 5/23/2007
dude...messed up card right dere. Also, messed up family...aw hell, who are we kiddin' the only messed up family member is Zigfried! I wish someone would just send him off to the nice people in the white coats...
SulliMike23 chapter 32 . 5/23/2007
It's quite alright man. But do you think you can bring him back to make ammends for what he's done to Katy and Harold? I suppose in this next story arc you've got cooking up he could do that?

Anyway, it was good to the end and we finally know Harold's troubled past and why he had no past at all. Now I'm also beginning to wonder about this Saiyuki girl.
Shun Usagi chapter 29 . 5/22/2007
Leon Vs Yugi,the final duel of the KC prix,Yugi will job man.

BEWK
kilnorc chapter 29 . 5/22/2007
awesome update man, 2 in 1 day! sweeper week..not bad. lol
SulliMike23 chapter 29 . 5/22/2007
Sorry Ziggy, but no one can defeat Yugi...NO ONE! Man Phantom, that was fast with this chapter.
kilnorc chapter 28 . 5/22/2007
sweet update man. my own update should be up soon. can't wait for the next one.
SulliMike23 chapter 28 . 5/22/2007
HA! In your face freak! I really stopped watching the show from here. But I don't care! Take that Zigfried!
kilnorc chapter 27 . 5/20/2007
dude, awesome chapter!
SulliMike23 chapter 27 . 5/20/2007
Even though I know the outcome of this duel, I personally hope Kaiba does at least break him.