Reviews for Last Night
Bri chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was so full of wonderful fluff! I loved it! This is NY favorite naruto pairing (other than sasunaru) and it was really good!
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
omg i love it! the P.S. at the end was just so naruto wo keep going with ur stories! ;D
ttil chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
OmG, this page took 4eva to load.

I thought that was pretty good. i am not a big fan of Naruto, the show. but the pair is okay. i use to watch it when i was little. (o)/ keep up the good work.

Don't you think that Naruto is betta when he is a bit clueless?
braindamage730 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Your Pet Peeve chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
T.T...I was put to tears..that was KAWAII!
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This is good. It would be funny if Naruto really did notice Hinata's feeling's but was too scared to say anything becuase he didn't want to loose her friendship. You know her being the Hyuuga heiress and him the fox boy.
BlackandRedAngelz Quizilla chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was BEATIFUL! It is a very touching story with well heart. Please write more. KEEP IT UP FOR YOUR A GOOD WRITER!
EMBUR101 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw, KAWAII! That was like a pillow wrapped in marshmellow fluff. ;P
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Please keep going! That was beautiful! Terrific job!
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Really cute, it's one of those stories that make you feel warm and giddy. Good Job
ZuZuloli chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I loved it was great and emotions were flowing through it and maybe next chapter you could do a time skip to were it is the last couple hours before naruto returns to the village
StarSource chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
you should make another chapter when naruto returns. NARUHINA
kitsunechan1227 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
That was..the BEST,I feel so warm inside you write really well please continue doing more
Moona-Chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
aw, so sweet and cute! I love it! very nice work! _
Hasabusa chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That was a very sweet and somewhat fluffy story. I really like this story, it's very good! And I understand the couple, I am a sap for any and all NaruHina stories!