Reviews for Daughter of Death
Kitten Kisses chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Awww, an appropriately sappy, mushy ending. :P Cute!
Kitten Kisses chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Soo close! Now, if she can finally be happy...haha.

Death is a jerk by the way. With his stupid illusions and crap. Watery grave. Dx Would her friends even do that to her? I mean, she's afraid of water so to BURY her there? I just can't ever see that happening, it'd be too wrong. D:
Kitten Kisses chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
She's close now. Come on, Raine, kick the crap outta Death and get a happy least until Maiya tortures you again in another story, right? that case...

My reviews get worse and worse, probably because I'm so dang tired and I've been awake since six in the morning...sigh, I used to be able to stay up forever, but too much mental drainage today has just... I don't know. Coherency, where hast thou gone?
Kitten Kisses chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
Hahaha, well, I was wrong. Dagnabit. So close and far. Well, Raine's gotta...fix this, or everyone else will be sad, especially poor Genis. ;_;
Kitten Kisses chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
I like the use of elvish, by the way. I think that brings Raine's heritage more to of things. It's pretty awesome. Anyway, ya gotta love Raine's determination; she is definitely not the type to just lay low. Well, she made it. She needs a hug or twenty.
Kitten Kisses chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
DUN DUN DUNNNN, Lloyd's all defensive, what a silly boy. If he weren't such a cutie-pie I would laugh at him. Well, now I'll have to go to the next chapter to see how the battle with Death goes, but I think it's great they've finally arrived at this point. I know you prefer happy endings, so I assume things will work out. Now, to find out how...
Kitten Kisses chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
I usually hate character skits in stories because they seem, and I think I'm only used to seeing them from when I was much younger and I first started writing. However, I get to this chapter and...there's just this...empty feeling in me when I see there's no character skit. AHH I AM BEING CONVERTED. AHHH!

[And it had been getting awkward again.] All kinds of awkward. Remembering that Regal is handcuffed can't be easy sometimes. I mean, it makes things more interesting, though, when you get to decide his actions based on those handcuffs, but still. Awkward. That's uhm...awfully close. Too close for comfort? Maybe.

Lloyd is so cute here with his, "Who better to teach it?" line. I want a small Lloyd of my own. I will keep him in a box and poke holes in the lid and pinch his cheeks and feed him and pleaseohplease may I have one? :(
Kitten Kisses chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Wooo French. :D Hmm, well things are coming to a head here... Sadly I must go take my history exam; maybe Raine will help me get a perfect score, hm? NO? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO? :( Okay fine, I'll do it by myself. I love that Regal shows up all serious, calling her a rebel and she starts scowling. If there's one way to piss someone off, it's to sound perfectly reasonable no matter how they snap at you. It's downright annoying. Works every time I promise. (Though I'm usually the one whose temper is spiking, so...)
Kitten Kisses chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Poor Raine, suffers so much. She's fun to pwn, though. One of these days you'll have to mess with Genis instead for a change of pace; and honestly, that hurts more sometimes. :( Oh wait, I'm a super nice person and I'd NEVER do that...heh heh...cough.

Hmm, but what will happen next?
Kitten Kisses chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Lloyd is such a sweetie. I like the way you write him; he's not dumb as a box of rocks, but he's not super insightful or anything, either. He's just...Lloyd!

And the way he tries to help Raine but still kinda keeps his distance is pretty nice. It feels pretty genuine, just like how he keeps calling her "professor".

And of course she gets gunned down at the end. Grr, how can I stop here?! THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE: I CAN'T.

PS. I am reading this 'fic and sitting in this hall is someone in a scarecrow outfit that's pretty badass.
Kitten Kisses chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Aww another sibling moment! I love them so much. Gahhh, cute. And sweet. You make me like Genis more than ever. :D I'm hoping Death...uhm...backs off (dies would sound weird, right?) but I'm not crossing my fingers or anything. Hmm. I decided to take a little break from studying glorious history to read this. (Don't worry, Raine, I'll go back and learn more history in a bit...)
Kitten Kisses chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Oh no, she cheated death and now this is the ToS version of FINAL DESTINATION.

Turn back the romance factor? WHY BOTHER? I'm teasing. :P I try sometimes, too, but I usually fail because the characters I pair together usually get on fairly well with one another, and would therefore interact no matter what. I was thinking as I read this that, if even Regal doesn't believe you, you're doomed, because he's the only other sane person in the group.

I think I'd be on Regal's side in this, though; he's probably convinced she's got herself worked up over nothing. I like his assessment on the fact that Raine technically isn't a reserved person, but mentally she definitely is. In fact, I'd consider her reserved in a way because of that fact; she keeps way too much to herself. Not that I blame her. I actually got an online journal so that I would stop keeping things to myself; it can be nice sometimes to get it out, but a real-life journal is harder; as my mother used to say, "Don't write anything that you can't stand the thought of your mother/lover/siblings reading. Cause there's an 80% chance someone will find it someday." So true.

I like the idea that Raine can conceal a lot about herself and how she feels (regarding her anxieties, for example), but that she can't change the fact that her emotions can come out in her face. Poor woman.

Reading onward soon!
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Genis is so cute, here. He makes a pretty good "teasing" sibling, I've gotta admit. He's not the type to push it too far, but he's not gonna let it slide completely without saying something, is he? I love that Raine won't "stoop so low" as to let Zelos help her get around. I don't blame her. Zelos is a good characters for the most part, but I don't know that I would consider him trustworthy as a ...uhm...member of the opposite sex. Yeah. That.

Okay, so now Death is following her around creeperating on her, the bastard. She's not really in any shape to do any fighting though, if she needs Regal's/Genis's/etc's help to get around, now is she? :( Hm.
Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Yay, she's awake. I love how the first thing she says is pretty much, "Oww." Hahaha. I would probably spout off at the mouth with all kinds of words. Actually, I wouldn't after a fall that bad. I think the only word that would come to mind would be, "Ow." Now, if I smash my elbow into a wall, that has its own special reserve of words...mostly in my mind.

So uhm...Regal giving some M2M resuscitation hum? Well, I'll not complain about it; he would probably be the best person for the job-or Sheena would probably know how, though I doubt she could remain calm enough to think rationally like Regal to get it done. Interesting thought.

I like that she tried to sort of comfort Genis there for a second. So sweet. ;_; I love Sage sibling moments, they're some of the best.

Also, ouch, broken bones. I bet she looks a serious sight at this point. Note: Don't look up broken bones on Google Images, you will not get those images out of your mind, like this dude whose arm is broken in three places and looks like a spaghetti noodle imitating the line on a heart monitor. Eugh.
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
DUN DUN DUNNN. I hoped she was in a coma, but now I'm wondering how she's going to get herself out of this sticky situation, hmmm. Now I'm sad that her father really isn't her father, but also glad, because the more her "father" showed up the more annoying he got. I don't blame her for wanting to punt him across the world. (You know she wanted to.)

Tally ho! Onward I go!