Reviews for The Sound of Music
Miguela chapter 14 . 1/31
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! reading these last two chapters was enough to love it wholeheartedly! the feeling's unexplainable. :))
Miguela chapter 13 . 1/31
i was only able to read this chapter and the last later (i don't really have enough time) and I LOVED IT! i'm not really the romantic type of person but this chapter was just breathtaking. Ryoma's intense but sincere and passionate way with words seriously captured me. :)) i could imagine his eyes filled with love and the fact that he's been waiting for so long was painfully evident. Thanks!
Aoy chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
Really good storyline - especially that there wasn't any stupid soppy love story near the beginning XD Thanks, enjoyed reading that a lot! :)
narutovian chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
i have one huge word to describe this story...GREAT! ...i finished reading this fic for 3 hours i guess, i never left my place and felt full, not hungry at all to help for dinner..pretty engrosed at reading yah story...your such a brilliant author!
animedoshia chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
i love this story, though there was a lot fuji and sakuno moment, you got a pretty huge surprise up ur sleeves. that was great :) big thumbs up !
Honey Kyra chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
OMG! If I am gakuto or eiji-sempai I would jump in the air so high! From excitement and irresistible-ness ! Man it is so exciting MOU! NYAAAAA! I really love this fic.
JC-zala chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
I've managed to read all of that in just one seating. That's how engrossed I was in this story. From the first chapter to the last, I was captivated by the plot, the scenes, and the characters. You've managed to portray the characters well, especially how they interact. You've given a clear understanding of their emotions and their thoughts. I also like how you handled the scenes. They've blended perfectly well.

You've definitely had me rooting for Fuji-senpai. At the same time, I was inwardly rooting for Ryoma. Fuji is the perfect gentleman and every girl's dream. I very much felt sorry for him when Sakuno rejected his proposal. Then again, I find it really sweet that Fuji puts Sakuno's happiness before his. I love the way he cares about Sakuno-even if it means giving her up for Ryoma. For a sadist like him, he was the most refreshing character in this story.

As for Ryoma, well, I wanted to bang his head a couple of times. But then I also felt the urge to cheer him on as the story progressed. He still has a strong effect on Sakuno, and Sakuno can really make him crazy. He cares for her in his own way, even though he doesn't openly show it. It's amazing how you kept his personality intact here.

I understand Sakuno's predicament here. It's hard to change your feelings towards a guy friend, whom you look up as a senior or brother. But I feel proud that Sakuno was able to be honest with herself. It's better that she rejected Fui-senpai instead of living a lie. She realized for herself that it has always been Ryoma. I also admire her dedication here. Sakuno may look frail and she may be shy and clumsy, but she is strong and hard-working. She's really the perfect match for Ryoma.

This was one adorable and interesting fic. I feel really lucky to have stumbled upon this fic. Great job!
michelle88222 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Aww it was so good! _ I loved it! :D
narutoshippudenfan1 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Do u read Percy Jackson and ur story was wonderful
MofoBanana chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
O-M-G! I just loved the story so effing much! It was so cheesy, fluffy, romantic, humourous and amazing I feel bad for Fugi now, but I'm happy Sakuno ended up with Ryoma. Now, I'm gonna read your other fanfic: Princess of Tennis _. However, I must first do this: -faves it- :D
TPOK chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
Oh my God. This was so awesome XDDDD
Now my pillows and blanket are all over the place.
I feel so sorry for Fuji, though TAT
But seriously, this has me hooked on RyoSaku stories now (was more interested in fem!ryo stories... ") so thanks for writing it!
icysweet34 chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
One thing: I like Sakuno now. I personally disliked her in the series, but as you write her, I began to appreciate her more!
icysweet34 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Fuji and Sakuno became my new "alternative pair". Shishishi

You seem to know TOEFL too well, so I supposed you teach English in Asian countries (I think TOEFL is more common here). As it turned out, you were a student yourself. Your English is too good You write well.
icysweet34 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I just love it. :) This was refreshing to read. :) I loved how you placed everything in your story almost as perfectly as possible :
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
I've been reading and re-reading this fic for a lot of times now and this is the first time i'm gonna put a review. This is one of the best RyoSaku fanfic i've ever read. this is actually one of my favorites... I love how you portrayed ryoma and sakuno here. I just love the whole story. Makes you want to fall in love... And best line ever
"I don't want them, I just want you." OMG I would really faint if my beloved person will say that to me if there was... hehehehe
Anyway congratulations to you