Reviews for The Sound of Music
Meruru-Chan chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
awwwww. that was so cuteeee.
Lmao chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Ryoma is living off my diet. Pizza and soda. XD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
That was... Absolutely the sweetest ending. I can't stop smiling! Awesome story D
Whimsical Acumen chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
It's been years, but I had to reread this. Such a wonderful read even to this day [coming from someone who is a bit of a reader/writer snob], I am so happy I was able to journey with you through this, and have this in my collection of favorites to come back to every now and then.

I hope you are well and still keep storytelling in your life

Whimsy
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Hi, it's been years that i have read this. And honestly until now, i still love this story. Great-no, excellent job! Have a great day :)
xtanshix chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Omyghad.
Dotty chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
Amazing!

So well done(:
Thank you for this!
Miguela Tibayan chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
ok i just read the whole today. and by today, i mean i seriously spent serious study time on this. :3 honestly, this fic gave me some words to live by that could also help me in my current situation. i am dying to get out of my piled up school requirements along with their deadline, nearing college entrance exam of one of the best universities in the philippines, nearing deadline for passing of application form and the things that go with it, nearing achievement test (i'm homeschooled, and our tests are semestral, i'm not even half-way through), orchestra demands, and i have to advance as much as i can in kumon (search it lol) so i'd be able to maximize it for college. GOD I'M STRESSED. But sakuno's life in this fic and that thing you mentioned about ryoma preferring to take matters in a straightforward manner gave light to mind that all is well. I CAN DO THIS. EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE OKAY. (i'm excluding the last part hihi) THANKS A BUNCH, FARAWAY! :)
Miguela chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
lol i was a bit shocked cause Tae in Filipino is poop. XD but anyways, nice! ))
Miguela Tibayan chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
those last lines XD courtney's good, ei? )) "Mission accomplished" XD
TheCrazyS chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Absolutely amazing!
EmilieYC chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Love this story! 3 It's well written.
ChocoCatXX chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
This was SO GOOD! To be honest I was disappointed that Sakuno didn't end up with Fuji, but the ending was still really good. I loved that no one was OOC :D
Miguela chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! reading these last two chapters was enough to love it wholeheartedly! the feeling's unexplainable. :))
Miguela chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
i was only able to read this chapter and the last later (i don't really have enough time) and I LOVED IT! i'm not really the romantic type of person but this chapter was just breathtaking. Ryoma's intense but sincere and passionate way with words seriously captured me. :)) i could imagine his eyes filled with love and the fact that he's been waiting for so long was painfully evident. Thanks!