Reviews for The Touch: IMTOD Missing Scenes
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
aw!
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
brilliant... no really, it was much needed, a scene like this would have fit perfectly.

Although I gotta say, IMTOD was quite the amazing episode. It blew me away. Epecially compared to the magnificent seven thing of this season, which I didn't think was of the same calibre...
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
*grins* Yep, me again. Sorry if you're sick of me, but you did ask for feedback!

I wonder how long it will take me to run out of ways to say "This story was awesome." I've already used up most of them in my puny little brain...I may have to begin repeating them pretty soon.

Well, anyways. You're totally right-there SHOULD have been more touchy-feely stuff in that episode! I mean, I know, it's not the Winchester M.O., but come ON! Dean's DYING, for God's sake! Stow the macho testosterone-filled male crap and just deal with the fact that you have FEELINGS, already!

...Morons...

But hey, you handled them well! I bet in the TV dimension there is one Dean Winchester who is very angry with you for making him actually show some emotion, though...

With much lack of creativity,

Adara-chan
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I loved this scene, I'm with you...yelling at the tv, saying come on Sammy, he's your brother and he's dying, hold his hand.

We never got hand holding or a hug, well at least fan fic writers can give us those needed chick flick moments!

Thanks, great job, very sweet!
Arinia chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Too cute for words, I've got tears in my eyes! (Truest me, that's really hard to do!) I noticed that they never touched each other to, that really bugged me. Thanks for this wonderful tag.
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
loved it! I agree, they should have had a scene like this, but oh well, it's why we have fics like this lol. Great job.
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Really nice. Love your writing.

Only one thing: Bold Itallics are a pain to read! I hate them with a passion! PLEASE! Change them in to plain bold. As far as I can see that would work just as well.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was lovely! And come to think of it, you're right they didn't touch him at all did they! Thanks for that and I hope you do more like this.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
You know I could live off of Tag scenes alone especially when the show is on re runs... great great job!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aw, that was really sweet! I really liked that and I so wish they had done something like that in IMTOD. I always hated the fact that both Sam and John kept such a physical distance from Dean as he was laying there almost dead. It was just so unnatural, especially from his father. Honestly, what parent wouldn't reach out to hold their child's hand in that situation? And it has always bugged me that Sam didn't pull up a chair and sit near his brother. Thank you for giving us what was missing.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Wonderful story.

I had noticed that too, Sam never does touch Dean. There were missing scenes in that episode between the brothers, but at least we got the board scene.

I loved how once Sam did take Dean's hand, he could feel his brother beside him.

You did a great job with the brothers.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
*sob* - you gave me goosebumps when you had spiritDean feel Sam's touch. You drew it out nicely so that when Sam touched Dean's hand I sighed. Like "at last"...

Nicely done.