Reviews for Future Rumblings
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
J Lesley chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Very cute, especially the last lines. Great story, very well written, although you do have a few extra words in the third sentence.

"She was amazed at how good he had been since she had told him about him about trying to get pregnant." You should take out either the first or second "him about".
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
this is good. I still envy your ability to make a story out of story telling. I mean, that's one heck of a talent and i am really envious. Still, nice choice of words, sentence constructions... and waht else, the emotions is so way that you are in no ned for conversation is so great. the emotions floating around the scene as you make me read reaches me. and i can say that reading your works made me happy because it wasn't just a good reading, it is actually an experience for me. And that's what keeps you apart from the other writers on this site. *i bow to you, hand down* congratulations. you just made me love you.
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I wasn't originally going to review because I never know what to write on these things but I know how writers cherish every review they get so this is mine.

Had me almost in tears for a moment there (about three paragraphs before the end) I loved it. Well written and cute and HUDDY, which if course is the best part.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I really liked this aspect of Cuddy and House's relationship. Good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
hell's-sugarrushed-angel chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
addicted2coffee chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Aw! That was really good! Thanks for sharing, it made me smile :)
Unikorn chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
He's a decidely dedicated doctor. I doubt very seriously that he would be any less dedicated as a father. Good work. I enjoyed it.