Reviews for Shades of Gray
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Damn, I seriously hate being reminded of the pain Axel had to go through and he really did just want Roxas back and everyones an idiot if they feel nobodies don't have the right to exist-ahh-this story is really so sad and made me hate Kairi and Sora a bit more-/sobs/ anyways great story. ; 7 ;
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Poor Axel TT
emily943562 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I've just read a few of your stories, and all I can say is that your writing mesmerizes me. Honestly, you have to be one of the best authors I have come across here, not only for desirable plot content, but also your incredibly melancholic tone and sense of... not dispassion, but rather something more like bitter apathy, if that makes any sense (especially in your one-shots). It gives a great sense of realism. Either way, your writing style is practically flawless and I have nothing but praise for you. Also, your RHPS AkuRoku story is HILARIOUS and I love it :)
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow...this was really good too! - I want to read ur other stories, since you write so well, but the akuroku kind of stalls me (not to mention u have a LOT of stories!) For now, I'm going to try to find the ones where that's not mentioned much -
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Truly, that's one of the best portrayals of Axel and Kairi I've seen. They really do have a lot in common . . .one can't help but feel awful for both of them, and wish that they could have both been happy in the end.

Poor Axel. Poor Kairi. Poor Roxas. Poor Axel's Naughty Bits.
Siehorse chapter 1 . 11/22/2007

Continue it, foo'! :K
firelid chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
nice portrayal of kairi there.
Daiana chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
poor axel.. something always seems to go wrong.

not only is he alone in the darkness, but now hes been kicked in the peepee! haha :)
WitheringWings chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Wow, that was a great story. I really liked how Kairi was rethinking everything she knew but still went w/ her heart. It hurt, literally for Axel. Poor Axel.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
This is the shortest one I've read from you yet, but it's probably my favorite. The word choice & the style is just fantastic!
lewdness chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Lovley work on this; I think that both of them were written beautifully and very IC. I really enjoyed this just as much as your other works, but this one stands out in a different light and I admire how you can write all the different facets of the characters so perfectly. Thanks for sharing this with everyone!
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Flippin flags! I just keeps coming!
XxRibbons and LacexX chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Love it! please continue! _ I feel sorry for Axel though is this gonna be a AxelXKairi by the way? that would be so great if it was! but if it isnt no worries!
NightimeRoseOX chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Poor Axel... (

This is sad.. and.. it's just not fair! Why can there only be one of them? That's just so... grr..
drace-hunter chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
my twin, i do believe that was a very nice sum up of the axel mind during that whole episode. i kinda think that is somewhere along the line of what axel's thoughts would be... i just makes SENSE! lol. anyways... *stalks around, nothing more updated...stalks off again* lol. ~ keep writin' sweetie! i'll keep readin!