Reviews for An Old Haunt for a New Hunt
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This cracked me up: “I want an uncomplicated, good old-fashioned, shoot, salt and burn it. No touchy-feely, morally complicated, demonic possessed, crazy people hunt this time. Think you can handle that, Sammy?” LOL Sounds just like Dean, but really-shouldn't he know better by now? When do they EVER pull off uncomplicated? *snort*

Loved that the boys took all those guys in the alley out, but hate that Sam got hurt. So sweet that he tried to make Dean feel better about it, but he has pneumonia in addition to broken ribs? That can't be good.

The Murphy bed cracked me up too, especially when it folded up on Dean. Now THAT should be in an episode. LOL The room you stayed in sounds...uh...great. Especially the hair in the fan. Nice.
RavenMerc chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
Another awesome fic! You've got Sam & Dean down so perfectly, but I'm not thinking much of the ICU nurses that were suppose to be watching out for Dean. They should have been all over that room when the monitor alarms went off initially, and he shouldn't have been able to get out of the unit. Sorry, I've worked in a hospital for my entire adult life and sometimes things just bug me. :( This is why I don't watch "House" or any other hospital-based show.

Bit's I just loved:

'“Ah, I thought I asked for a room with two beds?” Dean asked pulling back the covers, and helping Sam to the bed.

“Yeah, the other bed is a Murphy bed,” the clerk reassured him.

“A who now?”'

Been there, slept in one. I still think they're creepy.

'“Where did you sleep last night?” Sam asked carefully enunciating every word.

“You woke up in the same room we stayed in,” Dean teased. “It only had one bed, how hard can it be to figure out?”

“I don’t remember anything after I fell asleep in the car,” Sam admitted.

“Ah well, that’s probably a good thing, Sammy. You were pretty out of it,” Dean could barely keep the grin out of his voice. “You kept asking for WooBee, and snuggling up next to me.”

At Sam’s horrified look, Dean laughed and let his brother off the hook. “Or, the other bed folded out from the closet, take your pick.”

Sam walked through the door his brother had graciously left open for him and quipped, “So what you’re telling me is this morning you finally decided to come out of the closet.”'

*giggle* That was a good set up and delivery. Very much our boys there. :)

'“I told you.”

“You also told me there was a spirit in the toilet that would get angry if I didn’t flush,” Sam sniped. “I was afraid to sit down on it for a week.”

“Sh’yeah, that was sweet,” Dean said with half a laugh.

“I was four,” Sam replied with a frown. “I think it just about killed me.”

“Yeah, well you not flushing just about killed me,” Dean replied unrepentant.'

*snicker**snort* I think this qualifies as a sharing violation on someone's part. ;) Bad, naughty Dean. *giggle*

Kudos again on the story. :)
Take Mercy chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
Wow, this was such a great story.

Such an amazing ride of ups and downs, and I enjoyed every second of it!

I love the style of your writing. It's descriptive, and you've captured the brother's personality beautifully. Again, great job! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008

“Yeah, the other bed is a Murphy bed,” the clerk reassured him.

“A who now?” Dean asked."

What is wrong with my mind? This story is amazing and I get stuck on this part - Made me laugh out loud. So ridiculous. A who now? AHH! Hysterical! The things that amuse me. Fun story! Moving on to chapter 2 :)
Left Hook chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Hehehe...Potato Lake. :)
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
oh i am sad to see that end it was a great fic!
IheartSam7 chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
that was good too :)
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
LOVED IT! That was one of the best chapters- emotion and information! I am intruiged by the blue bruises on Dean! I like Edna and the small town vibe you have in this story. It adds so much! I cant wait to see what is up next :-)
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
ok that was so good. you are sure punishing sam... and i love it teehee
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
god I love how you write the brothers-the bantering and the caring-its so real. its like I am sitting here watching an eppy on the tube. That is great. I am a fan of you now for sure. I cant wait to read more. haha i just rhymed LOL I am still delirious a little myself teehee ok so good stuff keep up the good stuff :)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
wow. that was great. i loved that. sam and dean are perfect in this story!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
that was great. i cant believe he has walking pneumonia-THAT is totally weird because I am just recovering from it. I mean who the hell gets that in the middle of summer? It is a weird thing- I just thought I had a cold LOL but they said it can be really brutal, so I cant wait to read what you have in store for Sam! YAY!
Lupus Animi chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
Great stuff! Top notch! (hey, i'm a snobby english girl, don't laugh) I love this! FAVS! also: you write Dean really well, but you could have laid off a bit on the constant 'hurt' sam, but still good. I've had some stories where they're had a character say, "oof, broken ribs," gotten up, winced once or twice, then carried on lke everything was normal. Ace stuff!
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
OMG i love your story i think it's my favourite Supernatural fanfic yet! thx loved it nat
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Wow, I can't believe that I missed reading this story earlier.

Awesome plot, I loved the water spirit idea and the fact that Dean had a near drowning was a nice bonus.

You crack me up with the brotherly banter, you always get their voices so true to character.

My favorite scene, you made me laugh out loud,

“Sh’yeah, that was sweet,” Dean said with half a laugh.

“I was four,” Sam replied with a frown. “I think it just about killed me.”

I'm still giggling!

Cookies for you and your brilliant sense of humor :)
113 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »