Reviews for An Old Haunt for a New Hunt
Lupus Animi chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
Great stuff! Top notch! (hey, i'm a snobby english girl, don't laugh) I love this! FAVS! also: you write Dean really well, but you could have laid off a bit on the constant 'hurt' sam, but still good. I've had some stories where they're had a character say, "oof, broken ribs," gotten up, winced once or twice, then carried on lke everything was normal. Ace stuff!
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
OMG i love your story i think it's my favourite Supernatural fanfic yet! thx loved it nat
heather03nmg chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Wow, I can't believe that I missed reading this story earlier.

Awesome plot, I loved the water spirit idea and the fact that Dean had a near drowning was a nice bonus.

You crack me up with the brotherly banter, you always get their voices so true to character.

My favorite scene, you made me laugh out loud,

“You also told me there was a spirit in the toilet that would get angry if I didn’t flush,” Sam sniped. “I was afraid to sit down on it for a week.”

“Sh’yeah, that was sweet,” Dean said with half a laugh.

“I was four,” Sam replied with a frown. “I think it just about killed me.”

I'm still giggling!

Cookies for you and your brilliant sense of humor :)
lauriena chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
ah starting off with sammy owies and dean angst, what a wonderful start to a fic

i did the avon walk for breast cancer in chicago a few years ago it was an amazing thing, but we stayed in the hilton the night before, i doubt the boys would ever get that nice of a room
xsilicax chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
I enjoyed this. It had tension, uncertainty and humour in good amounts. I thoughts your characters acted true to their screen selves, and all actions were well-motivated.

Cathy.
Lily chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
awesome story. thanks. i cant wait to read some more of your stuff. keep writing

\_/
Intex chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Great starting.
Machaggis chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
I finally got to finish this, and I must say...so far it's one of your best! You really just keep getting better and better..okay, do I get more free food now? Just kidding! Really, This story is hard to put down..or walk away from..or turn off (what ever it is you do with a computer) and I really think all of the readers should check this out!
Rachel00 chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
Fantastic story and writing :D I can't believe its over! I'll look forward to reading more stuff from you! X
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
Good job ! Thanks for the great read.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
Super ending to a great story! Can't believe Dean didnt rake Sammy over the coals about the car mirror!
carocali chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
Great ending! I love all the mythology you tied together in this fic (true or not) to let them get rid of the sprite!

Although, sadly, I don't know who Terri Gibb is, I"m sure it ticked Dean off! Go Sammy!

This was really intriguing and well put together. Good work!

:D

Caroline
friendly chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
awesome story.. that was great...
Harrigan chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
This was a completely satisfying ending to a a well-written, fun, episodic-like fic (the best kind!). To be episode-like, it needs to have an intriguing Monster-of-the-Week AND most of all, the brothers have to be in character and it's more about how they interact and behave and make choices than it is about actually overpowering the supernatural element. YOu really hit the spot!
JenBurch chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
Hey Sweetie!

This was great! I loved it and cant wait to read more of your stuff. (Unfortunately gotta go get some homework done first) The ending was not at all rushed, I thought it was really fitting - and clearly Sam's feeling better!

I love how you write Sam and Dean and their relationship. The brotherly banter is spot on! Makes me miss the show! I wanna see season two! lol

Lv Jen