Reviews for An Old Haunt for a New Hunt
Phx chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
Aw - excellent ending. I loved Sam using the Impala mirror to catch the ghost and then Dean, unknowingly, breaking it! LOL! I also loved nursemaid Dean - glad he finally checked Sam's stickes (winks). It was excellent with just the righ amount of concern. They stayed wonderfully within character.

Great job! And thank you for posting tonight. I've been having a very blue day and needed this little hurtSam pick-me-up. I so love them dealing with regular type owies as opposed to deathbed stuff - though I like them too. I just sometimes like owies without huge emotional angst. Especially after last night episode!

Enough pratting - just wanted to say I enjoyed the story!

Phoenix
JenBurch chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
No way! One more chapter should wrap it up? :(

*sniff And fancy leaving off on a cliffhanger! Meanie!

lol

Loving the story, write quickly!

Jen
JenBurch chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
I just cant get enough of this story. I'm really hoping that somehow, by the time I've finished chapter 6, chapter 7 will have magically appeared! lol

One can only hope. :)
JenBurch chapter 4 . 3/22/2007
Please please pleaseplease pelase palespe aesle pel aespel lae!

Tell me that Supernatural is coming back?

Why do they insist of cancelling good shows? In 2004 there was a show that was so far ahead of its time it wasnt funny - Tru Calling! Had never seen anything like it and it got axed coz of the OC! They had better not do something stupid liek that again!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
It just gets better and better! I'm loving this story, I cant wait till sunday!

Thanks for the replies, it's nice knowing there's someone at the other end especially when I'm lying here uncomfortable and sad :( hehehehe

The thing about supernatural, you just cant help but fall for Dean and Sam, hey?

Typical that the "standard" case has landed them both in hospital, and you've done such a great job with the brotherly banter. You need to get a job on the show as one of the writers, seriously!

Jen (again)
JenBurch chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Hahaha, 8o year old man? Funnily enough I'm reading this because I'm stuck at home with a bad back this week and have been joking that I'm walking like an 80 year old woman! lol I have such sympathy for Sam right now!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hi!

I love Supernatural! Just got season 1 on dvd and desperately waiting for season 2, so found your fanfic and am amazed! You've captured the relationship between the brothers so well it feels like I'm watching the show! I love it!

Jen
Julie chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Cliffhanger! Gr lol Update soon! : )
Nana56 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Good chapter! Dean's such a pest sometimes...my hubby does stuff like that, too - the thumping and stuff when he's bored. Gotta be moving all the time.

Really looking forward to finding out what this could be!
bb1128 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
really great chapter, cant wait to read the rest )
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
O

good chapter

poor pill popping sam lol update soon!

XsarahX
Rachel00 chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Aww poor Sam :/ gr8 update, this story is just getting better and better! X
coldsun chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Awesome, it's building up! Please update, this is so intriguing and I'm quite hooked!
carocali chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
I like old Don. The way you wrote him and Ernest was just perfect. Small town folk, talking gossip. Just enough for Dean to hear and realize that their father had passed through. Nice touch.

I love how stubborn Sam is about the pain pills, but then ultimately gives in. I'm sure sleeping it off is better than Dean's nagging.

Nice set up. I can't wait to see what the knocking is and how it all revolves around Patty's mother (or does it?)

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Awesome chapter! Dean isn't going to be to happy with Sam if he finds out he is cutting his meds dosage in half! Can't believe your story is almost at an end. I have really enjoyed reading it. I hope you plan to write more stories!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »