Reviews for An Old Haunt for a New Hunt
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Enjoyed that chapter, omg Sam with pneumonia and broken ribs and Dean feeling guilty! Look forward to more
Faith the Apostle chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
UPDaTE SOoN!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I really had to laugh at the motel room! A lot of us have stayed in a place like that at one time or another. Well done.

This was a great first chapter and I'm hooked. You are going to continue, right? This wasn't 'the old haunt', I'm guessing. Looking forward to the next chapter!
carocali chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
An interesting start so far. I always love how Sam just seems so at home with the computer in a bar while Dean hustles. It's just a natural thing for them. The beating up part? Not so much..

And where did Sam pick up Pneumonia? Yikes! That's not fun, especially with broken ribs. Poor thing! Hopefully he'll be able to kick it and they'll be safely on their way.

However, I have a feeling that probably won't happen...

And congrats on the Avon walk! You should be very proud!

;D

Caroline
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hey there sweety,

great start to your new story, and the details of the motel room are great.

I am looking forward to seeing where you take the story.

hugs Shelly
Phx chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I like it! But then again I like hurtSam and guiltyDean - a nice change from the usual hurtDean and guiltySam that I've seen a lot of, of late :)

And I had to laugh at the Murphy bed. I can just see the distressed look on dean's face when he saw it! Hilarious!

I liked the banter between the brothers -

Can't wait to see where the story goes.

Phoenix
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Great start to the story. I like the dialogue you've written. It's a very good match to the actual characters. You've captured the banter between the guys and the way they both speak volumes in very few words and a simple look.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
love it...poor dean...lol he gets stuck with the crap bed...

thanks