Reviews for Die, Already
AJJ chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Great story! I love her soliloquy! It sounds just like her. You did a wonderful job. I hope you consider writing more stories like this. You're a wonderful author.
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This is fantastic! It's so funny! I love T'Pol's inner thoughts on Surak and Syrran being in Archer. It's a new side of her that not a lot of people think to show. I hope you do more on this. I love this pairing. To me, a writer or director or whatever should stick with the original pairings they started to go with. There are a few rare cases where it's not always better this way, but that's my opinion. Good job on this. Keep it up!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Wish you could write Surak and Archers POV of them trying to mentally kick Syrann ass out of the front seat so that Archer and Surak can have a nicer walk to their destination...like Surak saying why he likes Archer better...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Thank you for this look at the episode it really captures T'pol feelings beautifully. it is a very stylist piece that I wish you would continue.

PH
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I was sorry to see that this only got 3 reviews. I thought it showed how two opposite sides are likely the same. How leaders have a tendency to see themselves as the carrier of good news by having the courage and knowledge to do so.

I really liked T'Pol thinking and the title was the best and so accurate.
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Well, Vulkans be so enjoying, even to over Vulkans. ;) I liked this small moment.
HoVis chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Wow. Very, very good. My only qualm would be with the title, which put me off at first since it seemed a bit colloquial. I understand why you called it that, however, after reading.

Great job. I like the way you show T'Pol's genuine compassion and worries for Archer.

HoVis
bluedana chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
You know, you can watch Kir'shara and grumble that it's a Mary Sue, with Super!Archer getting to carry the katra and all that. Or you can do the creative thing and say, hm, why would he act this way ...? This is a great piece of work. I love the inner workings of T'Pol's mind. "At times, the inherent emotionalism of certain human colloquialisms provided a clarity of meaning that the precision of Vulcan speech lacked entirely." This? Is genius. I think it's a testament to how well you've written this that I'm feeling irritated with Archer and sorry for him at the same time. Well done! I like your writing VERY much.