Reviews for Second Generation: Little Sisters
awtr101fan chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
beautiful. lots of drama & laughs. the fighting between danny & andy was classic. i luv it when brothers (or siblings in general 4 that matter) r so protective like that. that was my fave part. luved the scene w/ luis & julie discussing the cheerleaders. i laughed my ass off on that 1 8-) k, gonna go read the next part of all things portman...ttyl :)

account-deleted-1990 chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Great chapter! Hope u update soon :P
spikeyhairgood chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
aw i like theresa at the end. ah hazing, i was just talking about hazing with my friend. funny. anyway loved it, and yes it did rock, and so did your other stories.
Liz chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
And who is my favorite author on here? of course! Aww the Adam/Julie conversation was another classic conversation! Once again Love it!
spikeyhairgood chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
AH YES julie adam are fixed, finaly. thank goodness andy got beat up, and lexi won't go back to him. hah hah just how i like it. i'm so happy that theresa and deena are friends, and theresa knoows ryan likes deena. ahh love this chapter just cause everything is going right. update soon please, sad it's ending soon though
jeytonlover chapter 7 . 3/9/2007
Best chapter yet! You can't beat humor and heart warming all in one! Sorry to see this story is almost over; I love these characters!
account-deleted-1990 chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
Great chapter! Aw how sweet! Hope u update soon :P
account-deleted-1990 chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
Love the chapter! Hehe! :P Hope u update soon :)
spikeyhairgood chapter 6 . 3/7/2007
oh man danny and andy fight, thank goodness. lol, i mean thank goodness somebody finally decided to fight andy, other than julian. the whole school should sit on him, and just sit the air out of him. loved loved this chapter, and it's awesome that kitty and portman are good again. update soon please
spikeyhairgood chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
“Beat the shit out of anyone lately?”

“Nah,” Julian laughed, “that’s saved for you.”

that was very funny, i just hope julian wasn't kidding.

"Punch Powell in nuts for me."

that's just a freakin slogan, there should be t-shirts made.

loved this chapter, i really hope that kitty and portman fix things, it's sad seeing them this way. ah, excited for the next chapter, update son please.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Great chapetr! I want to read the next one so update soon! :P
account-deleted-1990 chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Great chapter! I am going to say it again... Deena and Danny are going to be together... or Deena and Ryan? Or will Ryan end up with Theresa? Hope u update soon :P
spikeyhairgood chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
wow. lilly's a bitch. i suggest you push her down the stairs just like i thought you should've done with andy. aah, deena crying. i've loved deena since the beginning, i really have. she's awesome. ah i'm a ryan and deena shipper for sure now. oh, and this Deena thought, "Be nice, don’t slap her." perfect.
spikeyhairgood chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
haha all these poor banks and portman kids will all have to deal with their past and how confusing it is. ah man. ryan's cute. i like him. “But you’re cuter?” He tried. he made me giggle there. this was good, and since danny is hung up on lexi, well then heloo ryan and deenaa. lilly reminds me of andy, but girl version. not good. update soon pleaase.
account-deleted-1990 chapter 3 . 3/3/2007