Reviews for Concrete Angel
ScarlettBarton chapter 26 . 7/5
I hate you :'( :'( :'( you made me cry like a baby. I really liked your story and I'm goin to look for "Far Away".
ScarlettBarton chapter 7 . 7/2
I think its OK because I find that M is for prone. Love the story so far 33333
ScarlettBarton chapter 5 . 7/2
Yes, but later whit Ichigo's baby and she was ok whit it
IpiuGate chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
I really liked your story and I guess the OOC behaviour can be explained by the AU side of it. I love Princess Tutu and I love the fact that you put Fakir and Ahiru in here. They're so cute together!
ICHIKA chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
awww,so sad,but i love the ending,i always read FF wanting a happy ending,but i think i secretly love sad endings!,they make the story more realistic and memorable,i really enjoyed this story! love u.
TheLazyDragonBall chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
This story is dark... I like it
YeagerMeister31 chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
the last chapter was nicely written a sad ending didn't c it coming at all but i guess that was kind of the point the story was angtsy as hell but a great read also it's just a shame it didn't end happily but for some reason i could see it happening although i hoped it didn't happen

great story i do enjoy angty stories I've done several myself keep up the good work
YeagerMeister31 chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
a nice chapter kind of stupid but oh well have to have a bit of humor after the all the chapters of angst.

i'd be like Ichigo personally
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
a nice ish story u really like angst don't ya
YeagerMeister31 chapter 23 . 8/16/2016
this was another sad chapter u must like angst lol but it was cool Byakuya's backaye
YeagerMeister31 chapter 22 . 8/16/2016
this was a nice chapter and a sweet ending
YeagerMeister31 chapter 21 . 8/15/2016
a nice chapter never expected him to propose yet but it was nice all the same
YeagerMeister31 chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
well this was a nice chapter
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
this was nice kai's in jail all is good but there's still byakuya somewhere
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
this is a great story total suspense every chapter can't wait to see what happens next

a baby in the story would be awesome would be the icing on the cake
1,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »