Reviews for Concrete Angel
PoofyOhio chapter 26 . 4/21/2019
Dude... why? Why do you have to play with a bros heart strings like that?
PoofyOhio chapter 5 . 4/20/2019
I take it back I feel borderline murderous
PoofyOhio chapter 4 . 4/20/2019
Not even at chapter five and I already feel pissed
myownlilbubble chapter 26 . 9/10/2018
U broke my heart...
Guest chapter 26 . 5/20/2018
Sad ending but i enjoyed this story. Dont usually finish fanfics but this one grabbed me
707 Cx chapter 26 . 7/22/2017
my godthis was sad but I still loved it. Imma go cry now.
ScarlettBarton chapter 26 . 7/5/2017
I hate you :'( :'( :'( you made me cry like a baby. I really liked your story and I'm goin to look for "Far Away".
ScarlettBarton chapter 7 . 7/2/2017
I think its OK because I find that M is for prone. Love the story so far 33333
ScarlettBarton chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Yes, but later whit Ichigo's baby and she was ok whit it
IpiuGate chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
I really liked your story and I guess the OOC behaviour can be explained by the AU side of it. I love Princess Tutu and I love the fact that you put Fakir and Ahiru in here. They're so cute together!
ICHIKA chapter 26 . 8/27/2016
awww,so sad,but i love the ending,i always read FF wanting a happy ending,but i think i secretly love sad endings!,they make the story more realistic and memorable,i really enjoyed this story! love u.
TheLazyDragonBall chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
This story is dark... I like it
YeagerMeister31 chapter 26 . 8/17/2016
the last chapter was nicely written a sad ending didn't c it coming at all but i guess that was kind of the point the story was angtsy as hell but a great read also it's just a shame it didn't end happily but for some reason i could see it happening although i hoped it didn't happen

great story i do enjoy angty stories I've done several myself keep up the good work
YeagerMeister31 chapter 25 . 8/16/2016
a nice chapter kind of stupid but oh well have to have a bit of humor after the all the chapters of angst.

i'd be like Ichigo personally
YeagerMeister31 chapter 24 . 8/16/2016
a nice ish story u really like angst don't ya
1,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »