Reviews for Harvest Shadows
Heartsky Flowerbud chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Oh my gosh this is awesome! I really really hope things get better between Jill and Jamie eventually or I will just cry. I don't see any errors so keep up the good work.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
And thus, I somehow miss an update. Wow. I fail.

More lovely writing, and I adore the complexity of the situation between Alex, Jamie, and Jill. So much red tape. I love it. And I love Alex's defense of Jill when speaking to Jamie...and how Jill is trying to convince Jamie he has a heart.

“We’ll start with a few… non-idiotic ones then.”

Good line. Good line. XD
The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
Score! Another chapter of this amazing fic is up! What a great way to start the New Year.

I love the characterization in this. I mean, part of me wants Jill to patch things up with Jamie, and the other part of me is aching for Alex to be happy, too. But the reluctant alliance between Jill and Jamie is handled beautifully, and I can't help but wonder if she'll be able to take on the festival with his guidance. I hope so.

This is a bit off-topic, but actually, accountants have to be very good with people. They handle other people's money-they have to talk one-on-one with their clients about their spending habits, or how to approach their debt, etc. It's quite personal, in that respect. Just thinking aloud...

But still, good job, and can't wait for more.
Rhealicet chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
Oh meh gosh. I love this. Why didn't I see this before? Why?

Please continue with it! Update soon. And I have no idea why but I hate Jill in this one. She just so...ergh! I could slap her. If...she was real, of course. -cough- ) You're so good at developing your chacters I feel like they're really there! Update soon!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
You...updated! *celebrates*

I'm so proud of you...and wow, that was a long (but excellent) chapter. It took me a while to fully read it, and now that I have, I am further intrigued by your wonderful writing, your beautifully done love triangle, and your plot.

Why isn't anyone else reviewing? -pokes fellow HM-goers- This is amazing!

I wish you happy writing and eagerly await your next chapter.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Dude. A... a horror Harvest Moon fanfic. It's freakin' awesome and the suspense is KILLING. I absolutely love it. Update soon.. pretty please? :D
The Scarlet Sky chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
You rock so hard.

Man, I love your characterization of all the characters: perfect. And Jill is-amazing. This story is excellent in all aspects. Honestly, if you don't continue, I will scream. (DragonDamsel indirectly recommended this. I'm so glad I listened to her.)

Best MM fic ever.
Scyphe chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Blah, don't mind the flamers-your story is thought out very well and unique compared to the majority of other Harvest Moon fanfics. Also didn't really see any big grammatical errors. I look forward to your next chapters )
x-Taylor-x chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Really, one of the best stories I've read in Harvest Moon. _ You've got some awesome talent. Update soon!
Courtaari chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Nice story! I like the very interesting plot. I couldn't see any errors, but there was one part where you used "they," when I think you might have meant "the." Overall, though, it's really good! _
DragonDamsel chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
About Flame risng . . . don't mind the flame.

This person who has just flame you is an avid flamer

who actually keep track of how many flames he/she/it (let's just use it) has sent

(which is well over thousands since it has 24 other accounts, all are used solely for flaming)

I bet Flame rising has not even skim through your story yet,

since it's flames are mainly cut & paste.

Seem like someone you know you has actually made it

mad instead of increasing it's ego

So don't worry about your grammar, I couldn't see any errors

microsoft word couldn't fix and by the way interesting plot.

Has a good sense of suspense to it.
Schtick Theft chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
ood God. God, God, God, God, God, God, God. Wait a minute. How many fingers do you got there? Five? Six?

What the fuck is wrong with my vision, anyway? Why can't I read any of this? Uh, I have a headache. Where's my hangover cure? I need my damn hangover cure!

Oh, right. Sorry.

Please, do the rest of humanity a favor and never- *throws up enormous chunks*

-end of transmission-
False Innocencenn chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I thought that was real good! D Please continue!
barleyawake chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Interesting. Pretty good so far. The only thing I found was "Harvest Spirit" Did you mean Harvest Sprite? Or am I just confused? Other then that nice job.