Reviews for One Meal, One Evening
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh, lovely! House doing something nice for someone. We all know that side to him exists but we only ever get little glimpses here and there. As it is, he is actually doing it because he owes Cuddy and House pays his debts, at least that kind of debt.
And I LOVE that he can make sushi. Great sushi at that. And it makes sense, considering his time in Japan. And the whole idea of House eating quite well but Wilson not knowing is genius!
JLCH chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This was excellent. The side of Gregory House that was alluded to but we never got to see more than glimpses of...
jehabib1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
aww this was really sweet
destiny's time chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
really well done. The relationship between House and Cuddy has always been more than just a little confusing. They are the kinds of friends, that know just about every secret that can be shared and quite a few that can't, they can and have fought like enemies and yet still have some sort of balance to their relationship that you managed to capture perfectly. Truly a fantastic job.
addicted2coffee chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
that, was incredibly cute! fantastic job!
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is great! You have to do a sequel for this one. It was lovely and the line about "I'm not the soulless bastard I play one Tv" was very funny. It took away from the romantic mood of the story but it was still a great line.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I really liked this story. The conversation between House and Cuddy eating was nice to read. You did a good :) Keep up the great work :)

God and peace

vanessa :)
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
That was cool...I liked that
1985laurie chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Nice - and they didn't jump each other like they do in all the other House/Cuddy type fics.

Perspi, you never fail to deliver - great fic as usual...

x