Reviews for Night Eyes
ldybrd chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I read it just now and really enjoyed it. I loved this series and thought you captured Kartik very well. Anyway, great job.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I loved it! I liked Kartik's note. D
flyinhigh chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Awesome story, I don't like many AGATB fanfictions, but I really liked this one. Has anyone read the third book in the series yet? I cried at the end, and i never cry while reading books!
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I love this oneshot. It is writing really good!

~Loving you story, Me Love Edward Cullen.
ValoryAnnClark chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
omg i almost dint read thid vuz it didnt look that good but then i read your screen name and i know i had to read it cuz u have good tast. GO EDWARD CULLEN THE SEXYEST VAMPIRE IN THE HOLE DAMN WORLD! lol. im in luv with twilight and agatb. cant what till agust 7th and some time in march! but back to this fan fic... i thought it was good and im glad i desided to read it. the carig thing was a bit weird for me to read because i do know haw the cariges look and the driver kinda sits on the rofe and theres know windo so that you can look at him if they have thi kind of carage most rich ppl had back then but if thy had the cind that was like a bench on wills that had a rofe but know front than that would work. aside from that weirdness it was great! i cant spell and luv u all and go edward and byes and im really bored so sorry about the long and very off topic reveiw and i luv vampires kis kis bite ha ha te he long goodbyes are horibal so im going to shut up and submit the review.
Bella's-Choice chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
i love this, i've only read a couple of your stoies and they're all written great. but so far your the only auther i've found that writes Twilight and A Great And Terrible Beauty. i think Fee's a bitch too but i also love her, my best friend is just as stubborn and out-spoken as her.
Inuismyhomeboi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
oh sweet genius! This story was brilliant! LOVED it! Seriously, so amazing. I love kartik, and i wish Libba Bray had done more along the lines of KartikxGemma love stuffs, but hey, im not complaining. This was all too amazing, definately favoriting it! Great job
Transatlanticism chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
STILL amazingly beautiful, although when I read KartikGemma I thought that there would be more Gemma in the story. Now however, that I've read it, it DID NOT disappoint. I think you put in the EXACT amount of personality and it was incredibly unique and wonderful.

Loved the ending! Great job,

Christina
Respect the Hobos chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Great! They so need to end up together! I like Kartik, but he can't live up to Edward. ;)
Riley G chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Oh my goodness! I love it! I'm madly obsessed with it!

And, of course, you totally stayed in Kartik's character. I believe that he is secretly obsessed with Gemma. (But, who doesn't?)

I would love it if you continued. This is amazing. You've got talent!
a great and terrible twilight chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I like this chpater. keep it up. i like to imagine that Gemma and Kartik are in a looser relationship than in the book, where Kartik appears all stuck up and stiff till later on. This is so sweet. write more!
EarwenLalaith chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is a great story! I loved it! The dark beauty of it all. Very nice! Great job!
Lightningwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I really like it! I think you got the carriage right, except I always thought that the windows were too small to really stick your head out of. Or you could but it would be really awkward. OH! It's so amazing! You ride too! I love it when I meet new horsey people.
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Kartik is love. yay.

This was, again, amazing. The bittersweetness and slight dry humor was perfect for Kartik. I liked that he was still somewhat of a gentleman - looking away when Gemma changes. A lot of fics that I have read don't really keep that in Kartik, and I think that it was great that you did that.

The only crticism I have is that I think you used the wrong plural on the word "Doyles." You did it twice. "Emily is the only staff the Doyle’s keep on full-time..." It should be Doyles, since it is the plural of Doyle, not something belonging to a Doyle. It was the same in a sentence towards the beginning.

But other than that, it was great!

-prongs

P.S. You do normally get a lot of reviews in this fandom, especially if you write Gemma/Kartik fluff. Many people enjoy that kind of story - I only like it when it is incredibly well-written. Otherwise, it gives me cavities.
mrspencilcase chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I like it, but I would love to read more )