Reviews for Open to Interpretation
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
"My Dad is a slab of rock," little Uchiha Sanoka said quietly. "But I love him just the same."

Some made me laugh like no tomorrow, some made my heart wrench and tears spill over and wonder why, why did it have to end like this, and this one...

Does it mean that Sasuke is gone? And the only thing left of him is a gravestone?

...

Oh, yeah. The Uchiha's are attacking, LMAO. Tackling is fun.
DarkAngelOfTruth chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful.
romantiscue chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Love this. Good job.
Viridian chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Tragicomedy? Well, these small snippets all work, in their own way. My favourite's this one:

"The destruction of Konoha was inevitable. It hadn’t mattered much, anyway—Gaara had tipped them off, so Naruto had everybody already safely moved by the time the fire started. But still, they had to put on a convincing act of sadness and despair.

“So put away the marshmallows,” he told Rock Lee disapprovingly."

That's so ... weird! And hilarious ... in a rather morbid way ...
BitterSweet27 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was great. Some made me laugh, others made me feel like crying. I really hope you do more like this. It inspires me to make one of my own, just little snippits of the lives of the ninjas of Naruto. I can't wait to read more work by you. I really enjoyed this one!
DREAMER1389 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I just want you to know that some of these were truly beautiful and all of them captured a piece of the characters that fanfiction authors try to portray in their writing. The artistry in some of the scenes were amazing. Very nice.