Reviews for Fighting Dreamers
Yvonne Park chapter 15 . 3/9
Wow! Those letters at the end were almost more exciting than the whole story before it. I really enjoyed this story though! You did a great job with it! :)

-Yvonne
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 3/7
Dude, I read so many fics with more detail. I think you'll be fine. If you add more detail. I wrote some, but it's twilight. And doesn't have as good detail as some but it still has detail... Lol. I love this. It was great. Plus it was my first lemon.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 3/7
I like this.
jules chapter 15 . 2/10
this was great! and if i can keep myself awake enough, i'll definitely continue with the sequel right away; it's 8am here and i didn't sleep 'cause i couldn't stop reading.
jules chapter 13 . 2/10
wow, a lot to take in. what i really liked, was the depth you gave Mizuki. there are some fics which just portray him as evil and that's it. personally i think there's quite of lot of truth to what he says. i can probably relate better to Iruka's or Tsubaki's side of the equation, but i guess that's what makes me understand the attractiveness of Mizuki's way of life. actually right now i feel kinda sad for him, 'cause society will never understand any of that as it is just not the norm and what people are constantly taught. in a way, imo, he's kinda strong, too, living in doing what *he* really wants to do and not by what others dictate him. unfortunately like that he'll probably never have a chance of getting happy in the environment he is in (he probably needs some post-apocalyptic totally depraved surrounding).
jules chapter 9 . 2/10
surprisingly, i hope Mizuki really is reformed. he's is/was probably a really bad guy, but that probably also comes from how he grew up. but maybe i'm just someone who wants people to be happy, and really: everyone deserves at shot at their happy ending (ugh, that was just too corny; i probably watched to much "once upon a time")
jules chapter 5 . 2/10
yeah, "twisted" that's a pretty mild word to put it. really when Mizuki first showed up, i thought that his and Kakashi's roles where (compared to the usually written stuff) kinda reveresed. but, man, did you put me back into perspective.
though the part with the flowers in the end was sweet.
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Oh I love this story! I'm off to read the sequel now.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
This is a very good fix and I can't wait to come back and finish it, then start reading the sequel. Its really good! Fantastic! I love it! :) peace
jj chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
holy caow wow
crazyloverblood chapter 15 . 2/28/2013
thats it?
sairakanzaki chapter 15 . 2/10/2013
well... this story is great and i like it!

but i kinda sad b'coz Iruka must leave Kakashi...Oh poor Kakashi T.T

i really enjoy reading it! Great JOB!
Go Go Bear chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Gawd, I don't know if it's a case of all you Naruto authors reading each other's works all the time (and therefore picking up the same bad habits) or what, but I swear, if I see "loose" instead of "lose" one more time, I'm going to hunt you all down & beat your heads with a dictionary! What is with this fandom and that one mistake, over and over and over and over, in every darn Naruto fic I've read?!

Well, anyway, before I almost went homicidal upon seeing "loose" improperly used, I was rather enjoying the premise of this! Interesting, AU-ish, and characterized well thus far. I'm really looking forward to finishing it!
Hello chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Hello! I quite enjoyed your story, especially in the beginning. I thought your development of the characters was good, if a bit flashy. I started enjoying your story a bit less when it came to the whole portrayal of romantic relationships. You just filled everything with so much drama and cussing - my goodness! I don't have a whole lot of experience with a relationship like that, (since I have absolutely no patience for that stuff) so i lost interest there... But thanks for sharing and posting!
Rain on a window chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
I love this story especially the way you used the letters at the end it was very effective.