Reviews for Fighting Dreamers
soyoraite chapter 1 . 7/7
I got so teary when naruto asked iruka what his dream was. his reply made me cry. thank you soooooo very much for writing this! yessss! it's complete!
Really brilliant! Going on to read the sequel now :) thanks for writing. I find it difficult to find well written naruto fan fiction but this had me hooked!
Irukaka321 chapter 15 . 3/24
wow that was different. but informative
Irukaka321 chapter 14 . 3/24
its actually perfect because thats life right
Irukaka321 chapter 13 . 3/24
wow emotional roller coaster time. lol but so very well done. it made me remember times where shit happened to me too. powerful fic
Irukaka321 chapter 11 . 3/24
Ok well Kakashi was a bit childish. I guess he gets that way too. I was a bit surprised though. Maybe he's still drunk?
Irukaka321 chapter 10 . 3/24
so funny how they argue. im so glad that the story went this way lol
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 3/24
haha i love this twist. I like how strong Tsubaki is
Irukaka321 chapter 8 . 3/24
Iruka's going to get tricked again by Mizuki! Oh nooooo
Irukaka321 chapter 7 . 3/24
this is sad and cute. I hope Mizuki goes away lol
Irukaka321 chapter 5 . 3/23
Aw so sad.
lukabayo chapter 1 . 3/20
fuck I just started but I've already got feels
snoooteroni chapter 15 . 2/4
How come ol girl letters wasn't getting sent? Like did they not wanna mail it or she purposely didn't send it? But I loved this story omg it was great!
Yvonne Park chapter 15 . 3/9/2015
Wow! Those letters at the end were almost more exciting than the whole story before it. I really enjoyed this story though! You did a great job with it! :)

-Yvonne
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Dude, I read so many fics with more detail. I think you'll be fine. If you add more detail. I wrote some, but it's twilight. And doesn't have as good detail as some but it still has detail... Lol. I love this. It was great. Plus it was my first lemon.