Reviews for Goodnight Nobody
aquariTerrible chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
oh wow this is an amazing read! It fits so well in the show's canon verse, and I love the very fatherly John struggling with the fact of a hunter's life at the end there! I hafta say one of the small reoccuring points I absolutely loved were all the bits with Sam sucking his fingers or being told not to. Reminded me of my childhood and how that was a go to during nights full of nightmares
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Wow!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
That was amazing! I loved how you tied in the book it was absolutely chilling. I really appreciate that you make John an actual father in this. Your characterization of him was wonderful. Awesome story!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is a really creepy story of the very young Winchesters. I liked how Sammy really could see Nobody.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
never again will i read that story to my son without looking over my shoulder that was messed up lol. thanks for writing! i was on the edge of my seat the whole time
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Really liked this one! Nice plays on words, and I still like Goodnight, Moon. I like seeing John sometimes as a caring dad, even if his obsession makes him a terrible one. Thanks.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Interesting story concept :) Excellent job ]
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Great story!
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Superb!

I loved John in this fic; I think that's waht really worked best for me, his relationship and love for the boys.

Cathy.
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wow - totally fantastic.
sentarla chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
man, I don;t think I will be able to look at that book the same way again

thanks for a great read!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Found this story whilst browsing the Sensue nominations - and I can certainly see why you've been nominated! This was so well written - the boys were perfect - and it's such a relief to read a Wee!chester fic where John isn't a completely heartless scumbag but rather a man who cares so much about keeping his sons safe that he sometimes forgets what damage he might be doing to them in the process...

Fantastic stuff.
Annonie chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I love your writing style. How you reveal things ever so slowly to keep the reader on edge. It's perfect!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You tell your husband he was wrong, wrong, wrong. That was an awesome story. Very well done. You nailed everything and made me never want to read anything to kids at night except "Everybody Poops".LOL. Thanks, and please write lots more!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Amazing story! I loved it! It's nice to read a story where Johnisn't portrayeed as a drunken jerk! Great job with this story!